5

"He's being abused Hyunjin!" Jeongin whispered as he narrowed his eyes on the Alpha who sighed as he looked at his mate.

"Baby." Hyunjin said softly as he looked at Jeongin who was already turning around and making his way toward yhe kitchen. "Jeongin love, I'm not saying we shouldn't do something, but we would have to call the police and.." Hyunjin said as he bit his lip going silent as he watched Jeongin tense up.

"Then..we'll call them." Jeongin mumbled as he balled his hand into a fist. Hyunjin sighed softly as he strided over, his arms wrapping around Jeongins waist as he placed his chin on his shoulder. "Okay, but you need to lay down. I'll order breakfast." Hyunjin said as he pressed a sweet kiss to Jeongins neck.

The Omega grumbled as he layed down on the couch with his pregnancy pillow a huff leaving him as he curled into the soft plush.

"I-innie?" A soft voice called, catching his attention as he turned his head to see Minjoon shyly standing there fiddling with his fingers as he looked at Jeongin nervously. "Good morning." Jeongin said as he sat up pushing aside his pillow as he stood up.

"Do you need anything? Water or orange juice?" He asked looking at Minjoon who shyly nodded.

He was meek as Jeongin led him into the kitchen, his hands holding onto the others shirt when Hyunjin came into view. The Alpha was on the phone, not paying attention as Jeongin got some water for Minjoon who was busy staring at Hyunjin. He clung on tighter to Jeongin when the Alpha turned to look at him.

Hyunjin flashed a smile as he gave an awkward wave toward Minjoon who shyed behind Jeongin.

And the Alpha deflated a little at that.

Kids usually liked him. He wasn't very intimidating after all.

"I was thinking we could go to the park today." Jeongin said as he looked at Hyunjin who stared for a moment before nodding. "Yeah that sounds good." He replied with a small smile.

Jeongin raised a brow, watching as his mate sulk as he looked back down at his phone.

That..was odd.

A loud giggle sounded as Taehyun rounded the corner, pajamas covered in paint as he entered the kitchen with a big smile on his face as he held up the canvas showing everyone in the room. "Look Innie, I did it!" He exclaimed as the Omega looked at the painting.

It was a bright yellow sunflower, not water color this time.

Oil.

They'd definitely have to get another pair of pajamas.

"Thats great Tae." Jeongin said with a smile as he looked at the little Alpha who nodded as he turned to Minjoon. "Isn't it cool Joonie?" He asked as he showed the another little boy who smiled as he nodded.

"Next time make sure to wear your old clothes Tae." Hyunjin sighed as he  looked at the other who nodded.

"You and Minjoon can sit down at the table. Breakfast will be here in a bit." Hyunjin said as he watched as Taehyun took Minjoons hand with a smile. "Okay Appa." He giggled as he led the other toward the table. A smile formed on Jeongin's face as he watched the two, his hand coming down to gently rub at his belly.

Cute.

°°○○•

"Jesus Christ not again." Seungmin groaned as he looked at Han-Jae who, once again was smearing banana onto the floor.

The now seven month old, making havoc where ever he went and since he could now crawl anything and everything was an opportunity if it wasn't put away right.