III

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Whea we goin?" Dee asks getting into my car.

"First we gone pawn sum shit, then we going to the strip club." I say speeding to the pawn shop before it closed.

We get there a few minutes before 10. I make 19k from the charms and PS5 cuz most of his shit was fake. And there was 10k in his stash

"Hmm." I give her a stack of 1's I cashed in and keep the other for myself.

Once we get in the club I hear loud ass City Girls blaring through the speakers.

I decide to get a lap dance and Dee heads to the bar.

Some luh dark skin with a fat ass came and smiled at me.

She put her titties in my face, pleasurably suffocating me. She sat on my lap and grinded on me.

She undid the tie holding her bra on. She got up and twerked on me and I yelled hyping her up.

I spent like half the stack on her, her stripper name was Mermaid and she gave me her number. Might have to hit her up.

I went over to Dee at the bar and we got fucked up together. We poured D'USSE in each other's mouths and blew all of our money on the strippers.

"You know- if I didn't like dick I'd fuck one of y'all, maybe even all. Have a fucking orgy." Dee said giggling talking to sum strippers.

"I feel amazing cuh." I say hugging Dee.

"Y'all do coke?" One asks pulling out a bag.

"I don't, my brother sell it doe." She says and quickly covers her mouth.

"Y'all ain't like fed rrright?" I say.

"Hell no." Another one laughs.

"I don't do coke either but thank you." I shrug.

"Tell me why my brother blowing up my phone?" Dee says rolling her eyes.

"Don't answer!"

"I declined it." She says.

"Wait was I supposed to swipe the green one?" She giggles.

"No, you was supposed to swipe the red one, dumbass." Amari says and we look at each other stunned.

"Mute it." I mouth to her and she taps the screen.

"He gone beat our asses when he find out whea we is." I panic.

"Is that N'laisah fine ass? Dear God y'all like dumb and dumber, the phone aint even muted." We looked and she clicked dial pad instead of mute.

"Desperate ass nigga." I said.

"Phone still ain't muted."

"Nigga I know." I bucked at the phone.

"I can feel you bucking at me through the phone. Stop, cuz yeen doing shit." He said making me scrunch up my face.

I hang up the phone.

"Sorry bout that y'all. What was we talking about? Doing crack?" Dee says turning off her phone.

"I do cocaine not crack cocaine." A girl says genuinely offended.

"Our bad." I apologize.

Mermaid hands me the D'USSE and opens her mouth. I pour it in her mouth and it overflows on her titties.

"Baby you want another lap dance?" Mermaid says wiping the excess Cognac off her chest.

"Nah cuz, she good." Amari says walking up to us.