Chapter 066

After eating for a while, Jared finally put down his chopsticks with satisfaction.

He missed the taste of Herman very much.

None of the chefs' cooking skills could be compared to Herman's

He put down the bowl and took a piece of tissue from the side to wipe his mouth. "You've drunk the soup. I brought some medical meals for you. You should remember to eat them."

Herman's face was cold. He reached out to the door with one hand and said, "Get out of here."

Jared took a deep breath, stood up, and looked down at Herman. "I'll get off work and live next door from Monday to Friday. Come to me if you have something to do, and I will often take care of you."

Herman's mouth twitched.

He swept across the dining table.

Who the f*ck is taking care of whom? Jared's brain must be cramming again!

He said grumpily, "There is someone live next door."

"They are no longer there."

Herman immediately stood up alert and asked, "Did you kill them?"

Jared almost blew up a breath. After a long time, he said in a cold tone with a cold face, "..... I put them in the City Center. A house rented to them at a lower price, and I bought the house next door, understand?"

Herman turned his head and said, "Leave now, I don't want to see you."

Jared didn't say anything. He took a deep look at Herman, then turned around and went out.

Herman didn't relax until the door was closed with a bang.

He didn't know what disease Jared had been suffering recently. All he knew was that now he just wanted to stay far away from Jared. He didn't want to go even one step closer.

Every step of Jared's approach to him made him feel numb all over.

He looked down at the table and smashed it with anger. Then he went to the refrigerator and took out a bag. He added some beef and glutinous balls to the pot and watched them boiling in the pot.

What Jared said ..... was it a joke to buy a house next door?

Herman thought, "Even if he really wants to buy it, it was for real estate investment."

If Jared was doing this for the sake of taking care of him, and that he was taking advantage of him to get closer..... what a joke!

Putting these words on Julian, he believed it. He believed that Jared would move for Julian, whom he favored on the cusp of his heart, and would be willing to work blindly for Julian, and would satisfy Julian's various expensive wishes.

As for Herman..... well, forget it.

He was just a boyfriend who hadn't been looked down upon by others for five years.

It was because he had a child in his stomach that he was willing to take the medicine and food for charity. If he didn't have this little bastard with the blood of the Cromwell family in his belly, he might be treated so coldly by Jared and leave it in a corner like dust.

Herman shook his head in amusement and ate silently.

Muffin was full, and the soft kitten's belly was round. It hit its mouth twice with satisfaction. It jumped to Herman's leg and found its most comfortable position and posture. It lay down with satisfaction and began to shout. Herman looked at the little fellow helplessly and shook his head.

Sometimes he really envied Muffin.

Muffin was carefree, eats, and drinks every day. When he woke up, he would play. When he was tired, he would eat. When he was angry, he would curse others enthusiastically. When he was in a good mood, he could keep acting cute.

He touched the smooth hair of Muffin and sighed inaudibly.

Suddenly, his expression became dignified again, and he reached out and touched his round belly.

Child.....

He seemed to feel this kind of mood a little bit.

He began to have no expectation of this child, and even though he could completely cut off his contact with Jared as long as he was eliminated. But now, as time went by, it seemed that..... he was more and more looking forward to this little bastard in his heart.

Looking forward to the birth of this little boy or little girl, looking forward to hearing the soft call "dad", looking forward to worrying about every trouble he or she has, feeling happy for every award, looking forward to him growing up with time.....

What would that look like?

Herman's eyes were empty. After a long time, he came to his senses and laughed out loud.