Chapter 067

Herman's milk tea shop was equipped with a package of workers provided by Andy. The cost-effective was very high, and the decoration speed was also very fast. The decoration was completed in about 20 days.

The decoration was also very effective. It had Herman's pre-set cute style and was not out of the high-end. It looked particularly comfortable.

Since it was winter, it would still take some time for the milky cream to be dried. Herman was not in a hurry to open the shop. At this time, he met several girls who applied to be shop assistants. Finally, four people were finalized, and they issued a unified overall, waiting for the opening of the shop.

On the day before the opening of the shop, the store's name, which was composed of the glowing tube, was finally hung on the top of the list.

The store's name was super Herman.

[T/N: I want to change the name of Herman store, It's so funny when I hear "Super Herman". How about I change it to "Super Ingot"]

Vito was very dissatisfied with the name "Super Ingot Milk Bar", and repeatedly urged Herman to change the name of the store to a cup of milk, but Herman solemnly refused.

Whoever tried to change would be the silly one.

On an opening day, Vito and others all came to join in, and the scene was considered lively. Because of the good location of the store, so at the weekend, there was a large flow of people. The four girls who were recruited to be shop assistants wore the clips of the plush ingot mascot on their heads, and their smiling faces began to issue coupons. This beautiful scenery and powerful discounts have attracted many customers to come and have a try.

The milk tea master and Herman were busy behind the counter. The tables in the shop were full of customers. It seemed that business was very good.

"Add two cups of red bean double skin milk on the third table." He Hui, one of the shop assistants was so busy that he put her hands on her hips. "I'm so tired."

Herman handed over a few pieces of tissue with a smile. "The business is good today. Everyone has commissioned."

"Boss Herman is the best!" He Hui smiled with narrowed eyes and turned to receive the guests again.

[T/N: I think the title fits now. LOL. Coz Herman is our Big Boss ^^]

The business in the store was very good. The customers waiting in line had already lined up outside the store, waiting for a long line of people. On the wide road outside the store, there was an endless flow of traffic.

As the signal turned red, the traffic was stopped, and a porcelain-white Lamborgini sports car slowly stopped.

There were two men sitting in a sports car. At this time, the man in the driver's seat looked at the Super Ingot Milk Bar several times.

The man in the co-pilot's seat had a good figure and a strong back, like a proud white poplar. He had short hair, thick black, and sharp eyebrows, and bright eyes. He glanced at the man in the driver's seat and asked, "Do you want to drink?"

"No," someone in the driver's seat chuckled and said, "I was thinking of someone."

"Yeah."

The man in the driver's seat looked at the man next to him and suddenly said with a smile, "Jiang Hao, you are retired. There are many men in the army. Have you been bored? Should I find you a plaything tonight?"

Jiang Hao glanced at him with his dark eyes and said, "My dad wants to see me."

"It's okay. What can you do if you sneak out? You've trained well in your body for two years in the army. Besides, with our Mr. Jiang's handsome face, those girls will definitely stick to you. Do you want to come and play?"

"My dad is looking for me." Jiang Hao's tone was faint. "I can't resist him, you know."

The man in the driver's seat clicked his tongue and said, "You're really boring. Your father gives you a blind date again, right? Your eldest young master was first arranged to be enlisted in the army, and after retiring, he will have to marry. It's really boring."

Jiang Hao ignored him and looked outside the sports car. The hot milk bar naturally came into view.

"Super Ingot..... " He murmured casually.

After joining the army for two years, this city was no longer what he used to be. There was a new road to repair, and these new stores were open.

The light turned green, and then the Pagani started up again.

[T/N: Pagani is type of car, like lamborgini.]

Jiang Hao calmly withdrew his eyes and still looked ahead.

However, there was a hint of helplessness and agitation in his heart.

After surviving a busy day, when the store closed, Yu Baoyuan was half-relieved.

He counted today's turnover. Although he gave a lot of concessions, he still made a lot of money because of the small gains and losses.

Herman locked the counter and briefly summarized the situation of today with the shop assistants, and then let them go back.

Today was the first day of the opening day. The situation was good. If it went on like this, the profit would be in the near future. In addition, the situation would be stabilized in a few days, and the delivery service would be added to the register, which was another income.

"That's great."

With a big smile on his face, he drove the bright gray minivan with the Super Ingots printed on it back to the community. Just after parking the car, he found that Jared's car was also parked in another parking space.

"This man is always haunting me."

Herman frowned and went straight upstairs. When the elevator reached his own floor, he found that many workers were busy moving things in and out.

Jared was wearing a white shirt and trousers, with a slightly open neckline, and a healthy and long body, slightly leaning on one side. There was a cigarette in his fingertips, and the butts of the cigarette disappeared. The handsome face with extremely handsome brows was expressionless at this time until he looked up and saw Herman, there was a trace of fluctuation in his eyes.

Herman looked at these workers, who came up from the cargo ladder and moved some expensive furniture into the next room. He said unhappily, "Did you really buy the next door?"

Jared saw Herman and quickly put out the cigarette in his hand. He nodded and said, "I told you yesterday."

"I didn't expect that President Cromwell would really move to such a civilian apartment. Aren't you afraid of disgracing you?"

Jared frowned slightly. "I've told you that I'll stay here from Monday to Friday in the future. Do you understand?"

"It has nothing to do with me." Herman rolled his eyes and took out the key to open the door.

Jared held his hand and said, "I've brought something for you."

"No."

Jared was a little surprised. "It smells good."

Herman suddenly thought of what had happened yesterday, and his face was red and white. "..... No matter how fragrant it is, you can keep it for yourself to enjoy."