Chapter 068

After that, Herman was about to enter the door.

Jared still stood at the door with a bag in his hand. "I want to go in."

Herman ignored him and was about to close the door. Unexpectedly, Jared, a cheeky dog, stepped forward and picked Herman up, and kicked the door behind him, as if he could not understand human language.

Herman's stomach was still big, so when he was held horizontally, he couldn't even bend over, and his whole body couldn't exert strength. He gave a vicious "fuck", and kicked on Jared's leg. "F*ck your mother Jared, you fucking took some wrong medicine and you want to come here to harass me? You son of bitch, let me down!"

Jared's face was cold, but his hands was soft, and he put Herman down on the sofa.

Without saying a word, he went straight to the dining table and and put out boxes by boxes from the bag.

The boxes were filled with carefully cooked dishes.

"Let's eat." Jared took a bowl from the side and pointed at Herman.

"I'm eating your mother..... " Herman was about to spit when he saw a touch of color on the table.

The oil-roilled eggplant made by Uncle Leo.

That was Herman's favorite dish.

He swallowed a mouthful of saliva and clenched his fists again. "I don't want to eat it. Now get out of here. This is my home. No one is welcome in this house!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a meteor-like figure shot to the table like a rocket.

Muffin's eyes were crystal-like, looking at a plate of Xihucuyu on the table.

Herman immediately opened his eyes in embarrassment.

The cat Muffin is usually arrogant and fierce. The dogs in the whole community dare not bark when they see it. But the cat has become more greedy recently, and when he sees delicious food, he becomes a soft-footed cat and couldn't move.

There was no backbone!

"Muffin, come back! You spineless creature. What do you want to eat? Come back!" Herman shouted.

Muffin hesitated. His little head scanned left and right, and finally jumped off the chair, turned back to the cat's nest step by step, and lay down, but his tail was still waving reluctantly.

"Get out of here now," Herman pointed to the door. "If you are energetic, go to your little lover to vent, or go to the fifth-speed electric fan. Don't come here to find my presence, you understand? Get Out. "

Jared put the chopsticks on the table and took a deep look at Herman. "Eat while it's hot."

Before Herman got angry, he walked out of the door and closed the door gently.

When he walked back to the house next door, he found that almost all the things in it had been decorated. Thanks to Jerry's arrangement, he bought all kinds of high-end furniture according to his personal taste and use requirement. This house was obviously in a civilian residental area, but the decoration of this house were particularly expensive.

"President Cromwell, would you like to have a look?" Jerry nodded and said.

Jared looked around the room and immediately nodded. "Okay."

"You..... you have to live here in the future, don't you?" Jerry still didn't believe it and confirmed it again.

Jared turned on the ceiling, and the bright light instantly filled the living room. "Yes. I'll be here, except for working on Monday and Friday in the future."

"Okay." Jerry nodded. It seemed that he had to inform those responsible for managing President Cromwell's life.

"He..... " After saying a few words, Jared suddenly stopped and sat down on the sofa. He pulled his tie irritably and said, "Ask someone to show it to me."

"Yu Zhu..... No, Childe Yu?" Asked Jerry.

[T/N: Ok, Now it got me confused! in NovelCat, it didn't say the name, Just "Yu". But when I check the raw ver, it said "Yu Zhu". So who is this Yu Zhu dude. Seems that I forgot about him before @.@ ]

Jared looked at him with a pair of sharp eyes. "Who else would it be?"

"I see." Jerry put away the notebook. Seeing that Jared had nothing else to do or said to him, then closed the door and left.

All of suden, Jared was left alone in the large house.

After a long time, he just angrily threw a pillow on the sofa to the ground.

He raised his head and saw a cold expression on his face.

If it wasn't for Herman's pregnancy, if it wasn't for his special physical condition...

He really wanted to strangle this disobedient and ignorant man.

He had tried to be nice to Herman, but Herman refused again and again, which made him feel frustrated.

Jared took a deep breath. An hour later, there was still a branch meeting. He had to maintain a calm mentality before he could concentrate on dealing with the company's affairs.

At this moment, his cell phone rang.

He picked up and took a look. Then he picked it up and asked, "Officer Blakely?"

"President Cromwell, it's me."

"Okay." Jared went to the bedroom, opened the door of the wardrobe, and chose a brand new black shirt. "What's the matter?"

"There's something I need to know." Officer Blakely's tone seemed to be hesitant. After a long time, he continued, "About what happened to Herman last time, I don't think it's that simple."