Chapter 070

The matter of Hui thing had passed, but who knew that it was not over yet.

The next day, the group of people puts down orders again.

The delivery place was still in the same place. A line of words was clearly written on the signature of the order: Let the owner of this store deliver it personally.

He Hui had no idea and glanced at Herman.

Herman looked at He Hui's face and understood. He threw words directly, "I won't take the order."

But he didn't expect that this group of people were endless.

Before the order was accepted, these people immediately made another order. It was the same thing and the same address.

The only difference was the content of this note. It read He Hui's name, phone number, family address, ID number, and a line of words: Your boss is free to come or not, hehehe.

He Hui's face immediatelly turned as white as a sheet.

This was an undisguised threat!

Herman looked at the order information on the screen. He didn't show it on his face, but he had pinched the pen tightly in his hand.

He didn't know who he had provoked so that someone would be so boring to make things difficult for him and He Hui. After rejecting the order several times, which meant that they knew He Hui's information very well. If they didn't take the order, they had many ways to make He Hui uncomfortable.

Damn it!

He Hui did not speak. She looked up and saw Herman calling for the kitchen to prepare things. The two of them were silent for a long time. Herman took things from the kitchen window and packed them in a delivery bag. He walked out of the counter silently, walked to the door, and intended to open the door and go out.

He Hui hurriedly grabbed him and said, "Boss, don't go."

Herman took a deep breath and gently pushed He Hui's hand away. "Don't worry. I know how to protect myself and know what to do."

"I'll send it by myself. Boss, you go back."

Herman pushed her hand away and said, "There has to be a solution to this matter. Don't worry, I know what to do."

He Hui looked at Herman with worry as he took the delivery bag and got on the light gray truck.

Herman tried his best to keep calm and drove to the door of KTV.

The KTV was an important branch of the city's entertainment, and its investment was very large. The store alone was extremely spacious and luxurious. The carpet and ceiling were all top-notch equipment, shining and dazzling. The door was arched and several delicate Roman pillars were used on the side. They were extraordinary and noble.

He dialed the number according to the order. "Hello, your takeaway is here. Please go downstairs and get it."

"Bring it to me. Send it to the private room."

"I'll put it at the front desk for you..... "

"Don't think about putting it at the front desk. Do you still remember the contents of the order notes?" The strange male voice over there laughed wildly. "Send it directly to the box. We don't have time to come down, understand?"

Herman held the steering wheel in the car. After a long silence, he got out of the car with a cold face.

When the lobby manager saw a deliveryman wearing a work suit of the milk tea shop, he frowned immediately. "Wait! Where are you from? You can put things at the front desk. Not everyone can go in here! Get out!"

"The people inside asked me to send them to the privtae room. Why don't you send them in for me?"

The lobby manager frowned and was about to rebuke Herman, but when he saw the number on the order in Herman's hand, his face changed. "Oh, it's these young master. Send them in. Go ahead."

Herman raised his eyebrows, there was a hint of irony on his face, and he went upstairs with his things.

He walked to the door of the big box, which was half-closed. At this time, no one was singin inside, so he could vaguely hear the voice of the people inside.

"He is just a country bump without a mother or a father. How powerful can he be! Is it, Master Julian?"

"Our Master Julian was born with a golden spoon. I don't know where that guy got such a thick-skinned face. Now he is a good-for-nothing who sent take-out food. How dare he come to compare with Master Julian? Damn it, my stomach is really sore, hahahaha."

"I didn't want to pay attention to this kind of people at first. If I want to blame, I should blame him for not going back to his hometown in the countryside. Instead, he came to stop us. Alas, I can see through this kind of greedy people at a glance. On the surface, he is pretending to be lofty. If I hit him with money, will he take off his pants and ask me to do it on the spot?"

"Why do you think that idiot is so shameless? He is still pestering President Cromwell. It's impossible for him to climb into a rich and powerful family! Damn, I have played with so many men and woman. I have seen cheap women, but I have never seen him so cheap! Am I right, Mr. Jiang?"

Herman stood at the door for a long time.

Some of the voices inside were familiar, while others were strange.

But he knew that the sarcasm and contempt of these people were probably aimed at him, 'Herman'.

He clutched the bag so tightly that his nails turned white. After a long time, he took a deep breath and his face was calm. He reached out and knocked on the door twice.

"Hello, the delivery is here."