PART2 ❤

Hi Dear Readers!

Come with second part. Don't forget to press the star for reading next part sooner like this ❤

Enjoy reading!

All become shocked seeing SwaSan married. Laksh fumes seeing his fiancee married to his brother. Sharmistra first who moved toward Swara.

Swara : Maa! ( not getting what to say to her).

Sharmistra : you came that's enough for me and I just want your happiness. If your happiness in Sanskar. I don't have any problem. ( she hug her emotionally).

Laksh: but I have problem!! ( he March toward them angrily hold Swara tightly) how you can marry my brother like this Swara? You were supposed to marry me. Why you cheated me? 

Sanskar : dur se laksh! ( hold his hand from Swara 's shoulders) meri patni se baat Kar rhe ho tum. ( remove his hand from her) and I will not bear it. ( on a warning note).

Laksh : ( angrily) patni! What a joke! I don't believe in it. You are lying.

His mouth sealed when Sanskar showed him a paper. Laksh read marriage certificate of SwaSan. He showed him some pictures of their wedding which make him more shocked.

Sanskar: if you want you can frame it and decorate in your room and now she is my wife. My legal and ritual wife. ( posessively wrap his arms around Swara 's shoulders) so stay away from her.

Laksh fumes seeing his hands around Swara. Swara reciprocate his touch by putting hand on his hand looks at him and Ragini with a smirk on her face.

Laksh: this is lie! I don't belive it. You can't marry anyone else Swara. I know you are lying this to get me. ( angrily).

Swara : You are mistaken Laksh! If I wanted you then why I would eloped from the wedding. As per the video and chit I am eloped right?

Laksh 's mouth sealed listening her. Ragini looks at her confused yet nervous why she is not telling anyone that she tried to kill her instead of it she accepting she actually eloped.

Laksh : you eloped from the wedding for Sanskar? ( shocked) to marry him?

Swara : right!!! I must say Sanskar at least your brother have some brain. ( with attitude, Sanskar just smirked at her) Yes! I eloped with him only for marrying him as me and Sanskar love each other.

Ragini become more shocked hearing her answer..

Ragini : What are you saying Swara? You love Sanskar! And you eloped for him? This is lie. ( in flow).

Swara : how you can say it is lie Ragini? ( make a innocent face) if I didn't eloped how that video and chit came? ( smirking at her).

Ragini sweat badly. She keep her mouth shut seeing she can create problems for her own if she said more.

Laksh: oh! So this was the reason! Now I got it! Why Sanskar agreed to come in mine marriage as he had eye on my would be wife. You took revenge from me isn't? Because I didn't helped you in getting your love. You snatched my love. How dare you Sanskar? ( grabbed his collar).

He raise his hand to slap Sanskar but someone hold his hand tightly make him furious seeing Swara hold his hand tightly before he slap Sanskar and jerk it hardly while rewarding him with a hard slap on his cheek make everyone shocked.

Anupurna : Swara!! How dare you slap my son? ( engulfing her loved son while glaring Swara).

Swara : I am just teaching him some manners how to behave with elder brother. I wish if you would taught him then I wouldn't  needed to waste mine engery like this. but alas!! ( make a fake sad face) the great Maheshwaris has no time for teaching their own children's as they are too much busy in teaching whole society.