2 -

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) wasn't considered to be very bright,(A/N(author's note): No offense!) but it didn't take much to realise that they were in a book.

1. (Y/N)'s an orphan, so why would there be a note about a 'dad'?

2. Sky mentioned 'Stanling Academy' when she talked about her awful book.

3. It's a reader insert so it makes sense that (Y/N) kept their name(and all of their clothes and stuff).

4. (Y/N) found a phone(that didn't have a password), and was easily able to get information about this world.

It was basically their world, the only thing was that (Y/N) might possibly be bullied by creepy yanderes.

Did that scare (Y/N)? Heck, no! (Y/N) may not know the 'plotline' or their 'deathflags', but (Y/N) would never let some puny yanderes plague their thoughts.

Instead, (Y/N) would face school head-on.

(Y/N) decided that as a 'delinquent', it was their job to break to dress code by wearing one of their many leather jackets over their uniform.

Setting off to school, the delinquent was mad that (1)they had to walk, and (2) that the reader joined the academy on the first day of junior year.

I barely learned this stuff last year, now I've got to do it again?

The (H/C) haired student grumbled in their mind.

When (Y/N) FINALLY arrived at school, they saw students coming out of different limos.

What I wouldn't give for someone to drive me to school so I could rest my poor legs.

(Y/N) thought with a grumpy expression.

Students parted way for the delinquent-like student as their face looked like it wanted to beat someone up.

(Y/N) was about to enter the homeroom door when they heard obnoxious giggling and laughter coming from inside.

(Y/N) frowned and decided to pull out a lollipop from their bag and lean on the wall next to the door.

A short girl with brown hair and glasses ran past (Y/N) and opened the classroom door.

As soon as she stepped in water came pouring down from above and soaked her.

The class burst into laughter and the girl turned red with embarrassment.

(Y/N) also turned red, but not from embarrassment, but from pure fury.

(Y/N) was going to beat someone up.

Author's Note: These chapters are coming 'hot off the press' so the update schedule will be wacky.