3 -

Third P.O.V

In a classroom with 24 seats, 22 students were laughing, and one of them was wet.

The wet one was used to this treatment. After all, once her secret was exposed, she was treated like trash.

The laughter suddenly started dying out. The wet girl couldn't figure out why, but then she felt it. A chilling aura that made you want to hide under a blanket for a year.

The girl slowly turned around to find the aura coming from someone who clearly broke the dress code.

The odd looking student walked in ever so slowly.

"Who did that?"

The student said, voice void of emotion.

The said student happened to be (Y/N).

"Come on now,~ would no one like to take credit?~"

Coed (Y/N). A student in the front row snapped out of his daze and stood up.

"I did it. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

The student who spoke had red hair and many piercings that seemed to have broken the dress code.

"Ohhh~ And what might your name be?~"

(Y/N)'s voice stayed in it's sickly sweet tone.

"Jonathan Scott, my father is the principal here."

(Y/N)'s opponent declared arrogantly.

So that's why this kid's acting like that, he's a spoiled brat.

(Y/N) thought with new insight. (Y/N) creeped closer to the desk where Jonathan sat with a smile on their face.

Jonathan on the other hand, was feeling creeped out by this kid's smile.

(Y/N)'s hand suddenly reach out to yank Jonathan's uniform tie and pulled him close to their face.

"All you rich kids can do is rely on your parents, but if I wanted to, I could beat you up right here and no one could save you; but since we just met, I'll give you a word of warning. Stay the h*ll away from me."

(Y/N) then let go of Jonathan and went to the wet girl.

The girl was fearful, so she closed her eyes, only to feel a jacket on her shoulders.

(Y/N) had placed their jacket on the girl and turned to the class.

"This girl is now under my protection, anyone who messes with her, messes with me."

With a final glare, (Y/N) dragged to girl back to the only double desk left, which was in the back right corner.

Although most of the students were surprised, or scared, a couple of people thought,

Interesting....

Author's Note: This is the second chapter today, I'm so proud.