41

Arabella sat on her bed with her legs crossed, focusing her energy fully on the school in hopes to somehow locate Sirius. She didn't have the map sadly, so she was relying fully on the power she wasn't sure she had.

Suddenly something kicked in, she transported herself to where she felt his energy. She was now standing in the astronomy tower where she heard someone crying.

She saw the familiar sight of Sirius hair, he was staring out the window onto the view of the school. "Sirius?" She said softly.

He stood up quickly and turned to look at her with a very hopeful gleam in his eyes. "Bella." He whispered out. His face was littered with tears which broke her heart.

She took a few steps closer to him until she was standing directly in front of him. She lifted her hands to his face and wiped the tears away. His head tilted into her hands as he looked at her lovingly.

"I'm sorry." He said with his head falling forward onto her chest.

"I know." She said wrapping her arms around him. His arms wrapped around her waist as he cried.

"They all hate me, you hate me." He said holding her tightly.

"I could never hate you, baby." She said not letting him go, she could feel his pain. Not just because of his crying, but because she couldn't block his thoughts out. She could feel the guilt, the abandonment, and the hate that he had for himself.

"But you did." He whispered.

"I didn't, I was just upset." She said lifting his head up to face her. "I could never hate someone I love." She said as they looked at each other with eyes full of love.

He started to lean forward but stopped himself, scared of rejection. She took it upon herself to place her lips softly against his. He hesitated but kissed her back finding it impossible not to.

"I love you so so much." He said as they pulled away.

"I love you." She said as they hugged again.

Hours passed and they two stayed in the astronomy tower until the stars came out. "Will they ever forgive me?" Sirius asked while his head laid on her shoulder as they watched the stars.

"Yes, just give them time. They hate not seeing you just as much as you hate not seeing them." She said kissing his head before standing up. "Come on, let's get some food." She said holding his hand out for him.

He stood up and followed her out. They snuck their way into the kitchens where they saw the house elves cleaning dishes.

"Oh, Ms Potter! How happy Gilly is to see you!" A house elf yelled excitedly at the sight of Arabella.

"I told you to call me Bella, Gilly." Arabella said smiling down at the house elf.

"Oh but Gilly cannot. Gilly respects you far too much." Gilly said smiling. "What can Gilly make for you and Mr. Black?"

"Can you make a quick dinner, please?" She asked kindly.

"Yes Miss!" Gilly said befitting snapping her fingers and appearing across the room by the stove. It only took her a few minutes to finish their dinner.

"Thank you Gilly." Arabella said sitting down at a table in the kitchen.

"Any time Ms Potter." She said before snapping her fingers and disappearing.

"You come down here a lot?" Sirius asked as he started to eat his potato's.

"I wouldn't say a lot, but enough to know some of the elves." She said taking a bite of her steak.

"I've been here a few times with James, usually later at night though." Sirius said. Arabella noticed how his face fell as he mentioned James. She could tell he missed him.

"I'll talk to them." Arabella said referring to the marauders.

"You don't have to. I deserve this." He said sadly eating his dinner.

"You don't, you made a mistake. Everybody makes mistakes Sirius." Arabella said holding his hand comfortingly. "I'll talk to them."

"Thank you." He said smiling at his girl.

————————

"James!" Arabella yelled out. She used her new found skill to find the three boys hidden in some strange abandoned classroom of Hogwarts. "Remus, Peter!" She yelled as she saw the group.

"Why does she look mad?" Peter squeaked out slightly frightened.

"I don't know." James said slightly frightened by his angry sister.

"Ok, you three. You need stop ignoring Sirius. He's had enough. I know he made a huge mistake but-"

"He exposed Remus." James said crossing his arms. "We have the right to be angry."

"I know you do." Arabella said, "but he's had enough."

"How would you know?" James said.

"Cause I saw him. I was in the astronomy tower and saw him. He's not ok without you all." She said crossing her arms, copying James stance. James rolled his eyes. "He was crying James."

James dropped his glare. James had only seen Sirius cry once in his life, and that was when he ran away. "He was?"

"Yes. I mean it when I say he isn't ok without you all. He thinks you all hate him." She said giving the three boys death glares. "Talk to him." She said sternly before turning around and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Ouch." The three boys said in sync as they looked at each other feeling guilty.