Reunited With Elijah

Once Klaric and his witchy friend left to go kill Bonnie I went back to Elijah's hotel room. I told Katherine I'm sorry for leaving her but she understood. I took a nice bath to try to be less miserable but nothing was helping. I really miss Elijah and it's only been a few days, how will I live the rest of my life if he's daggered for all of it? Hopefully Niklaus will undagger him, I doubt it honestly, I mean Elijah does want him dead. I don't think Elijah could go through with it though, he's his only family still alive. I wonder if I can try to sneak into the Salvawhore cellars to undagger him. I would have to do it when I know everyone is out of the house. For now I'm just going to spend a bunch of Katherines money on cloths.

It's been a few hours of doing absolutely nothing and I decide I'm over it! I'm going to try to undagger Elijah. I don't really have a plan other than that. Is it smart? Absolutely not but I don't know what else I can do. I park Elijah's car down the road from the Salvawhores house, then start walking up to the house, once I get to the front door I open it as quietly as possible. Then I tip toe to the basement staircase, I creep down the stairs and go to the cellar. I see my sister sitting next to Elijah's dead body with the dagger in her hands. She really is undaggering him after letting him die? I'm so confused, she is constantly giving me whiplash I swear. She looks at me wide eyed as I slowly open the cellar door, trying to be as quiet as possible. I send her a glare and sit down next to Elijah, I pull his head onto my lap. This is giving me so much anxiety, I start having flashbacks to when I was first locked down here with Elijah. It's okay I can do this. I look toward Elena and extend my hand motioning for her to hand me the dagger. She just looks at me confused.

"Elena, give me the damn dagger I'm not in the mood for your shit." I whisper yell to her, she looks at me pissed off but hands it to me. I don't waste a second slicing through my wrist with the dagger then I press my bleeding wrist to Elijah's mouth. I don't even feel the pain focusing on my task at hand. Elijah slowly begins to regain his color as drops of my blood enter his system. He then grabs my wrist and begins drinking my blood greedily. I start to feel dizzy.
"Lijah my love I'm starting to get dizzy." He quickly stops drinking. He looks into my eyes "Eva?" Then his body rolls over quickly with a sickening crack. Then he stands up as do I. "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" Then he falls again. Then rushes into the wall. I run and grab onto him. "I can't...I can't be in this house."
"What? That's not possible, vampires own it?"
"I own it. You're not invited in."
"Then invite him in Elena! What the fuck are you waiting for!?"
"Then get me out of here." I begin to lead him out of the house when he zooms into the basement wall, then he is gone. I go running to the front door of the house, Elijah is kneeling outside.
"Lijah are you okay now?" He responds by grabbing my face and kissing me passionately. I respond quickly kissing him back like my life depends on it. I wrap my hands around his neck while his travel down to grip my hips. I hear Elena clear her throat, this bitch. I detach my lips from Elijah's, then he zooms to the threshold of the house but is unable to enter. "What happened." Elijah asks my sister. She shushes him then points to upstairs to signal that the salvawhore brothers are here and to be quiet. Honestly don't know how the dipshits didn't hear Elijah banging into the wall, not once but twice.
"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"
"Can I trust you?" Elena then hands Elijah the dagger.

Mini time skip

We are currently driving in Elena's car, she's in the driver seat, Elijah in the passenger, and me in the center of the back seat. She pulls her car over then turns toward Elijah,
"You look better."
"Where did you get the dagger?"
"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word."
"You do not deserve his word."
"Your ability to make demands has long passed."
"No demands. I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours." I chuckle at her stupidity.
"And why should I even consider this?"
"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you." I roll my eyes then her phone begins to ring.
"Yes, I'm fine. He's right here. No, Stefan, Elijah and I need some time alone. Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself. It's my decision, Stefan. Please respect it. And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch. " Then she hangs up thankfully. Elijah puts his hand out and she hands him her phone. He then puts it in his damaged suit jacket.
"Klaus is here Lijah." I say while rubbing his shoulders from the backseat hoping to provide him some comfort.
"Klaus is here?"
"Yeah, he took over Alaric's body, it was super weird."
"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks."
Then Elena butts into our conversation, " Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him."
"Yes, I do."

SKIP

We are currently standing outside of the Lockwood Mansion. Elijah has his arm around my waist, holding me close to him. He knocks on the door and Carol answers.
"Elijah, Eva, Elena! What are you doing here? What happened?"
"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help."
"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" Elijah cuts her off compelling her.
"It won't take but a minute of your time."
"Of course. Anything you need."
"Thank you." We step into the house.
"Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing."
"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet."
"Wonderful." Elijah then presses a sweet kiss to my lips. I in return kiss him on his nose. "I missed you so much Lijah."
"How did you know she's not on vervain?"
"Elena! Stop ruining our moments you slut."
"Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse us. We'll be down in a moment." Elijah grabs my hand and leads us up stairs we run into Carol at the top of the stairs, she's holding a suit for Elijah. "I found this, I hope it's alright you can get dressed in the restroom." She says with a smile.
"Thank you Carol, you can go now." Elijah compels her taking the suit from her. He pulls me into the bathroom with him closing the door, then he pushes me against it. "I love you my beautiful angel." He presses his lips against mine, I put my hands in his hair kissing him back. I pull away, "I knew something was going to happen to you Lijah, I had this gut feeling. I thought I was never going to see you again." I rest my forehead against his.
"I am deeply sorry, I saw how much you grieved me." Stupid dreams.
"Don't leave me again, I love you." I press my lips to his.
"I love you, always and forever my angel." I smile like an idiot at that, knowing that it is the pact he made with Niklaus and Rebekah a thousand years ago.
"Always and forever Lijah."