Chapter 49: Beach daytrip; Dorm Short!

A/N: Time for a side story! Beach day. Yaaaaay :) okay enjoy this chapter and let me know what you want! More filler or right to the point because I think after they save Eri I might complete the book with like a fluff chapter or something.

3rd person POV:

   The day after the provincial licensing exam was Saturday. A day where UA students normally get special permission to visit family, however today class 1-A has something else planned. Mashirao Ojiro and Denki Kaminari went straight to their teacher to pitch an idea for a small trip.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea boys. Tell your class we leave in an hour." Shouta nods as the two leave the office.

"Thank you Mr. Aizawa!" Mashirao waves, then the boys run back to their dorms.

"This is going to be so fun." Denki laughs.

   Mashirao and Denki had the idea late last night. While cleaning up some of the games from the celebration the idea for a trip hit Denki like a truck. He didn't know where everyone would have fun though. That's when Mashirao said they should enjoy a beach trip. A beach in Musutafu recently reopened after being cleaned, so it seemed easy enough to get to from UA.

"Really? A beach day? That's awesome!" Ochaco smiles.

"Yeah, a beach trip sounds great!" Hanta cheers.

"It's going to be so fun!" Koji mumbles.

"Hey that beach in Musutafu, Izuku didn't you tell me you cleaned that?" Hitoshi looks at his friend.

"Yeah I did it for my training." Izuku blushes.

"That's so cool Izuku, ribbit! You really cleaned a whole beach by yourself?" Tsuyu nods.

"Yup, it wasn't much though!" Izuku rubs the back of her neck.

   The whole class gets excited for a trip to the beach, except Shoto and Katsuki, who have to attend extra classes to get their licenses. Katsuki and Shoto already left with Midnight to the training center. Other than those two, the whole class grabs their beach gear and heads to the main building to meet with their teachers.

   Hizashi and Shouta agreed to take class 1-A to the beach as a small reward for passing the exam. Hizashi wears a summer version of his hero costume and Shouta wears a black t-shirt with his normal pair of black pants and his binding scarf wrapped around his neck.

"Alright listeners! It's time to get on the road, everyone on the bus and make sure you got everything you need!" Hizashi shouts at the class with a sweet smile across his face.

"Yes sir!" The class cheers and crowds the bus.

"Please try to stay in a single file line! Single file!" Tenya tries to tame the class.

   The class sits on the bus talking about how much fun they'll have. Toru brought a beach volleyball set for them to play, and Tsuyu brought a boogie board. The whole class gets excited over the trip.

"We're here! Everyone off the bus and get ready for some real fun." Hizashi smiles.

"Make sure you put sunscreen on, if you get burned it's not my problem." Shouta says over the shouting of the kids.

"Woohoo!" Denki yells running straight for the water.

"He just said to put sunscreen on!" Tenya shouts.

   After they caught Denki they all got sunscreened up and headed out for some fun. Izuku, Hitoshi, and Mina helped Toru set up the volleyball court. Tsuyu and Ochaco played swimming games in the ocean. Denki chased after Hanta and Minoru in the water.