Part 23

We entered Jax's apartment after leaving the party, Jax looked down at me with an thirsty look and I smiled up at him playfully before grabbing his belt pulling him closer.

"Ashley you have two options now... you have the chance to leave now and I won't fuck you. But if you choose to stay you won't be able to walk the next upcoming days and I won't care anymore if I find out that you have been crying because I fucked you tonight" Jax said and looked at me seriously. I nodded.

"I want to do this" I answered and Jax took that as the sign and grabbed my chin before kissing my lips. I moved my hands to his hair and pressed my body against his. His tongue slowly entered my mouth and we began to make out roughly. I took two steps back and we were now making out against the wall in his apartment.

He moved his lips along my neck leaving a trail of wet kisses and I groaned. My fingers were playfully pulling through his hair and I felt how his hand slowly made it's way down under my dress. My pulse raised and it felt like I could hear my own heartbeat.

"Jax..." I moaned when his fingers where almost touching the fabric of my panties. He didn't say anything, his fingers moved it's way in under my panties and I groaned when he slowly entered two fingers inside of me.

"Fuck you're wet" he mumbled against my skin and began to slowly move his fingers in and out. Jax lifted me up against the wall and I could feel his dick harden against me.

He lifted me to his bed in his bedroom and kicked his door shut with one foot, he dropped me at his bed and looked at me like I was his bait. I threw my bunny ears across the room. They began to be irritating almost hanging down in my face.

I looked at Jax as he slowly moved himself on top of me and I took that as the chance to make my move. I slowly moved my hands down to his pants but Jax stoped me.

"Lie still I have an idea" He said and looked down at his pants he moved one of his hands down to his pants and I then I realized what he were reaching for. The handcuffs hanging on his belt to decorate his police uniform.
Jax looked up at me again and raised his eyebrows playfully. He held the handcuffs up in the air asking for permission to put them on. I nodded. What else should I do? This could be interesting. 

I looked up at him nervously. It felt like all my confidence suddenly disappeared but not in a bad way, I knew he was the one with control during sex.

Jax gently grabbed my wrists and handcuffed me to the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked and looked at me. "Yes" I answered trying to get back my confidence.

Jax looked at me one more time before tilting his head down to my neck slowly beginning to suck and kiss me. I moaned and pressed my body up harder against his.
When he slowly began to kiss me down my neck to my collarbones. I gasped and closed my eyes when his fingers slowly moved up my leg in under my panties again.

"Look at me" he demanded and I opened my eyes trying to keep my moans in while he moved his fingers inside of me.

I wanted to move my hands down. I wanted to grab something but I couldn't. My hands where handcuffed over my head.

Jax pulled of his shirt while moving his other hand between my legs. I looked at his tattooed chest and abs.

I looked down while he unbuttoned his pants and when I looked down and saw his dick I gasped. Jax saw my face expectations and grinned.

"You can take it, you did it last time..." he said and grinned even bigger.

"Mhm"

I closed my eyes preparing myself for him. "I'll start slowly" he said and I let go of a breath. Thank god... I opened my eyes to look at him when he entered himself. I let go of a moan and closed my eyes again. His right hand was laying on my waist holding me in place. Then he made his second trust but this time harder. I couldn't hold in my moans when he started to move faster. 

"Jax..." I moaned and I could hear his heavy breathing. He sat his other hand on my other side of the waist flipping me over so I was laying on my stomach. I knew what I needed to do so I lifted my hips and he entered me again holding one hand on my as and one hand on the side of me on the bed. 

My moans became louder and Jax started to move faster and faster. I won't be able to hold it any longer... "Jax... I'm going to... come-" I moaned out. "Fuck..." He moaned when he continued to move and then pulled himself out right in time as I came. He did it again... He made me orgasm. 

***

A/n
Sorry for short chapter didn't have time to write longer.

xXdaiisyyXx