Thirteen |20 questions

•••ANGEL•••

First bottle was down fast. Me and Angelica were both tipsy in a good mood. I was tense and angry when we came here but being around her calms me down for some reason. It's weird but comforting.

We were talking and drinking for two hours now. She is an interesting and beautiful person. We were silent now and I was just staring at her. Fuck me dude, she is beautiful.

We were now on the second bottle. We didn't even bother to pour it into glasses. We drank straight from bottle now, just drinking and laughing. It felt normal.

"Let's play 20 questions." Angelica suddenly said making her look at me.

"Let's do it." I agreed. This tipsy I would agree to anything she say.

We decided to play it with shots. I brought two little shots and vodka. I opened the bottle and poured us a two little shots.

"Ladies first." I said looking into her hazel eyes waiting for anything she would ask. Let's find some things out about her.

"When you had your first kiss?" Angelica asked smirking making me think.

"Oh my god. Ehmmm...when I was 14." I answered after digging in my mind for an answer.

"So young." She said sarcastically looking up at ceiling with hand over her heart.

"Well then when was yours?" I asked with tilt of my head. I really want to know it, concerning.

"When I was 13. It was with boy that had a crush on me in private school. After he collected all of his courage and was brave enough to kiss me, my brother gave him a lesson because I came home with disgust on my face since I thought he was ugly." She answered my question after few seconds of thinking.

"Poor guy. Mine was with girl that I lost my virginity with. I slept with her and when she started to be clingy and started to tell it all around school I ended it with her. It wasn't relationship it was my first hook up for me." I said with shrug as I accepted my fate of being a dick before. Not anymore.

"You were a real dick." Angelica stated and I started to nod agreeing with her.

"I'm aware." I said while nodding my head.

"That's good, awareness of your dickness is good." She said while nodding, patting my shoulder like I just fucking did something awesome.

"Now I'm asking." I said with smug face even if I didn't have a question in my mind yet.

"Shoot." Angelica said ready for question that was about to hit her.

I thought about my question for good 30 seconds and then asked.

"When was the last time you had sex?" I asked with my significant smirk that graced my lips around her.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked with raised eyebrow looking at me.

"It's just a question. Drink or answer." I said with smug expression on my face while pushing shot towards her.

"I had a hook up night before my father told me about arrangement." She answered without stuttering or sounding surprised or ashamed. She wasn't shy and I loved it.