XIII

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: UNREACHABLE SAN

THIRD PERSON POV

"Mr. San! We have an emergency," the men said as they ran towards the CEO who was busy with work. He raised a brow as he looked at them.

"Yes? What may that be?"

"It's! The secret "rat lab". It's been inflitrated by a stranger and they took the potential one with her, including Ms. Hyebin," they said, and San's eyes widened.

"So let me get this straight, you let him go?! With a complete stranger, who are they?" San asked rapidly, and the men looked at each other.

"We do not know. But she is a young woman in a suit, with a golden pin badge on her left collar," they said, and San smirked as he looked at them.

"I have underestimated you, Ms. Bae Soujin... but your nosiness shall have some consequences," he muttered as he stood up.

"Make sure you find him, bring him back here at once, and I shall help. But you only have 48 hours, and you're all dead," San said, and the men bowed, not saying anything as they walked out.

San sighed deeply, taking the glass of whiskey set on his table before taking a sip.

"And you... Mr. Jeon Jungkook, what more trouble are you willing to bring? Against me, the unmovable SAN," he muttered.

SOUJIN POV

"Uh.. Ji... I mean Jaemyun, you should go back to work while we take care of this," I said, and Jimin shook his head as he walked out of the car with me, Jongseong, and Hyebin.

"I... should stick around for a while. I'm sure with the situation that happened with Jongseong, it's not normal at all especially when it comes to big companies like SAN. I can ask my friend for help," he said, and I nodded as I followed Hyebin and Jongseong inside the medical center.

"But... I shouldn't dig too far, right? I'm still helping Jungkook....," I said and Jimin shook his head.

"You should fix the things that are right first here. Jungkook is connected to SAN as well right? There must be more than just his involvement with a collaboration with SAN. And knowing SAN's many secrets help with him," Jimin explained, and I nodded.

"Soujin? You visited!" A voice echoed, and I looked to my right to see a figure running towards me.

He was much taller than me, he had nice brown hair, and he wore glasses, his smile was plastered on his face and he wore a lab coat.

That's Hyunjin, my elder brother. He's much more older than me, and he ran towards me before engulfing me in a huge hug.

"It's been so long! You already found a law firm to stay at! Great! You wouldn't come here without a reason, right?" Hyunjin asked, and I looked at Hyebin and Jongseong.

"Hyunjin, we came here because we needed your assistance. Not only for medication, but also because I missed you so much! Last time we met was at my graduation," I smiled happily as I hugged him back.

"As long as you're fine, I'm also fine. But, of course. We must not keep the patients waiting any longer. I shall conduct some tests while you both wait," Hyunjin said, and me and Jimin sat at the side as he brought the nurses to help them.

-

"Soujin, let me talk to you. Mr. Jaemyun, you sit right there," Hyunjin said as he brought out the reports, and he called me as I stood up whilst walking towards him.

I shut the door and I looked at Hyunjin as he handed me the papers.

"I ran a test on Jongseong. We spotted remains of semen from different men inside his system. It also seemed like he hasn't eaten for 2 weeks now. But what's weird is... he doesn't look like he lost weight. And there's one more weird thing, he is only a child, around 6 years of age. Yet I noticed him tampering with the hospital equipment. As if he knew how to use them," Hyunjin said, and I read the papers again.

"For Hyebin, she has scars on her body, but nothing serious. Where did you find these patients? How did they get into this situation?" Hyunjin asked.

"What I know is that.... nevermind. I'll take care of it. And I'll make sure to fill you in," I said and Hyunjin nodded.

"I understand. As an attorney, you must be careful. But they are also my patients, so I expect an explanation soon," Hyunjin smiled, and I nodded as I walked back into the room.

"What was that? Was it about them?" Jimin asked and I sighed.

"These. It's Jongseong's report. Semen... does this mean...? How could they... on a little child as well," I trailed off, and Jimin read the papers.

"This is fishy, how could they hide a child underground first of all? And how.... if San... no wait, San...," Jimin mumbled before taking his phone.

"I'll send help. I'll get V to sort this out, the guy may know a thing or two," Jimin said as he snapped photos of the papers.

"This is unforgivable. I can't let this sit. That poor boy.... and this...," I said as I looked at the little boy who was fast asleep, Hyebin who was also asleep was beside him.

THIRD PERSON POV

"A text from the Jiminie, let's see...," Taehyung said as he takes his phone.

"Why is that dot red? Why is it blinking? Is she in danger or something?" Jungkook said as he stood up.

"Relax Kook, it means she's idle in an enclosed space. No need to worry, unless the dot is yellow, it means danger. My GPS is very advanced, it also detects if her phone is bugged," Taehyung said as he clicked on his computer.

"And you... do you think I also trust you? What I know is that you also like to hack into another person's privacy for more information, don't tell me you...," Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"Hey hey! I'm not that icky! I may be a man, but I hold tons of respect for women! I have a wall!" Taehyung patted his chest.

"Unless... I do have some interesting photos of Soujin from her gallery if you don't mind-"

"Expose more of her and I will break your mouth so that you won't be able to say how amazing you are," Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"I'm kidding! I don't! Like I said, I have very cool hacking skills! I only do what I have to do for drastic measures!" Taehyung winked as he scrolled through his phone.

"Huh... Park Jongseong," Taehyung said as he looked through the photos.

"San..."

-----
(UNEDITED)

A/N:
Vote or u will choke on ur food

Aghsjsh im gonna have to republish the chapters i hate this :(