{44} ヤンデレ {44}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

My free-time was quite relaxing.

Until it wasn't.

It was currently Wednesday at 8:37pm.

I had texted Ran around 20 minutes ago but he still hadn't responded.

He didn't seem upset earlier when we were speaking over the phone so I'm sure that he's just busy with work or something.

"Busy killing people"

"....."

My eyes widened slightly at the thought "What the actual fuck is wrong with me?" I questioned quietly before quickly shaking my head ".....idiot"

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water.

I sat down on one of the kitchen stools glanced around my quiet home.

A chill ran throughout my body as goosebumps began sprouting on my arms and legs so I made my way back into my room.

Instead of shorts and a tank top, I switched into a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants to warm me up.

I walked back into the kitchen and sat down once more. "I feel like I'm stuck in some kind of routine" I mumbled before taking a sip of water "....." I glanced outside of the window and quickly stood up to close the curtains.

It's way to dark outside to keep those open.

Especially since the idea of someone staring back at me is terrifying.

I was about to close the curtains but that's when I noticed something. The lock was flipped to 'open' causing my eyes to widen and I tried flipping it back but there was something wrong with the latches.....they were broken.

"As if someone had gotten in by breaking them....." I mumbled quietly and I quickly closed the curtains, making a mental note to get them fixed in the morning.

It's probably nothing, I would've known if someone snuck in through there since I've been in the kitchen and the living room all day.

"Maybe someone previously snuck in....am I missing anything?"

I quickly shook my head "Damn it.....no one snuck in" I mumbled as I placed my head down on the kitchen counter in order to calm myself down.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

My head instantly shot up at the sound of knocking on my door.

I raised a brow "...."

My shoulders slumped "I bet it's Ran....I told him that I'd see him on Friday!" I mumbled as I got up and walked over to the door.

I unlocked it and opened it up "Look I told you-" I cut myself off as I tried slamming the door shut but the man quickly used his foot to keep it open "Let me in, Y/N" Sanzu said lowly as he pushed the door open and I stumbled back.