{66}- Resurrection of the One Who Judges | Tumult in the Camp

There once existed a Witch.

She took the form of child, since she was indeed, just a naive child compared to her other... witch friends. The childish mind of this said witch made her do many irresponsible and irrational decisions, which usually ended up in the form of humans in jigsaw puzzle pieces.

She was the ultimate judge and jury, and a godlike figure to the people of Libra.

Her name... was Typhon.

And 400 years after her drowning... she has returned.

***********************************************************************************************

A white burst of light exploded in front of my eyes as I heard laughter resonate through the halls, and when the light faded, a young girl tumbled into my arms.

"Yippee!" Typhon said with glee. "N/N, I'm back! Thank you so much for helping me come back! You know, when Dona was being mean to us, I wanted to pay her back after she bullied us! Speaking of which, where is Dona?"

Typhon's eyes eventually landed on Omega, and an 'aha!' sounded through her mouth. "Dona, your new form is soooo cute! Shame you can't use your original body to return..."

"Typhon. I'm glad you have successfully returned as well. Anyways, shouldn't you thank me for doing so? I've sensed that you wanted to come back to the living world to experience for quite a while now, right?"

"Hmph. You can say bye-bye to that due to your threatening. Speaking of which..."

Typhon walked up to Omega and pulled her arm back, before firmly grabbing her arm. A small shock fell upon Typhon's face when nothing happened.

"EH? Dona, aren't you a bad guy? How are you not falling apart?"

"Ah... you don't have your authority, Typhon." Echidna chuckled as Typhon looked like her brain short circuited.

"Wait... then where is my authority?"

"If you're looking for it... Y/N has it."

"Eyyy?" Typhon immediately jumped on me and begged me with teary eyes, but I obviously would not give her the power to continuously break people.

"You know what... I'll give you a copy." I said as I recreated another Pride Witch Factor, before inserting it into Typhon's body.

A strange aura flooded out of Typhon, and she smiled as she thought she got her power back. Immediately, she touched Omega again, but nothing seemed to happen.

"Eh? EEEEH?" Omega suddenly started laughing, and she fell to the ground, rolling in laughter and pain.

"N/N?! What's happening?"

"Well, instead of people breaking, I changed it into tickling sensations. The more severe your crimes are, the intensity and duration of the tickling increases."

I snickered at Omega, who was still dying from uncontrollable tickling by unknown forces. However, her soul was definitely fine, considering she literally hopped out of her vessel to tell me to stop.

"Y/N.... how could you do this to your contractor...?"

"Well, you did say that we shouldn't purposely cause harm for each other. I didn't expect Typhon to just straight up tackle you and choose you as her first target, so..."

"Ugh... but still..."

"Hahaha! Typhon's plan is complete! Okay, N/N, let's leave this place and go to the sunny skies where you were!"

Agreeing with Typhon, I hoisted Omega onto my shoulders, and carried her out while Typhon walked with the new shoes I prepared for her.

*********************************************************