𝕥wenty-four

"are you feeling better?" sakura asked after about an hour of arriving at the bar

soojin tipped her head back as she downed another shot, tossing the empty glass back on the table with a sluggish sigh. "no." the taller of the two pouted and dropped her head on the ravenette's shoulder. "aww, baby, i'm sorry."

leaning back with an exhausted groan. soojin decided to get off her ass and do something. "wanna dance with someone mid and regret it later?" she shouted over the music, which only grew louder as the night progressed, and sakura nodded.

she was lost in the song the second rihanna started playing, swaying her hips drunkenly to the beat. the alcohol was hitting soojin much harder than usual, and she assumed it was because she hadn't had a proper meal that day. oops.

"saku," she dragged, voice all sorts of slurred. the said girl ceased her own dancing and turned towards her friend, laughing at her pouty expression. "what, my baby?"

the ravenette began lazily poking her own lips, signaling that she wanted a kiss. rolling her eyes, sakura grabbed the back of the shorter's head and connected their lips in a quick, friendly kiss. pulling back, she ruffled her best friend's hair, "there. better?"

soojin wrapped her arms around the taller's shoulders, practically hanging off of her as she nodded. "why do people have to be so conservative? i kiss my friends and they love me." sakura hugged the girl back with a grin. "so true, soo."

"fuck men, they suck. except taeyong. and yuta. and maybe kun. you should date me. we could get married and adopt a bunch of cats."

laughing loudly, the taller of the two nodded, "sure. i'll think about it."

once the song ended, soojin grew bored of her best friend and their conversation, releasing the japanese girl and stumbling back towards the bar. or at least that was her plan before spotting someone near a dartboard at the back of the bar.

the ravenette hummed, a single brow raised as she gazed up at the familiar boy. "you're not mid."

upon noticing the girl behind him, jungwoo turned and smirked at her greeting. "baesoo, what are you doing here?" she may have been drunk, but soojin could tell by his voice that he was going through it.

observing his discouraged features for a few moments, the girl stepped forward and dropped her head on his chest, causing the tall boy to flinch slightly in shock. the sound of his heartbeat sobered the girl up rather quickly and she tipped her face towards his, keeping her chin balanced on his chest.

"wanna get out of here?" she asked, voice soft and barely audible over the booming music filling the bar. his hands were slow, carefully slipped around her waist.

she leaned up to catch his lips in a heated kiss, and soojin was sure of his response when he immediately kissed her back.

•i was trying to update once every two days but at the rate i'm writing this i may update daily??

i was trying to update once every two days but at the rate i'm writing this i may update daily??