Switching POV

I looked over to my left to see Venti sound asleep. I figured just to leave him be till we got to his house.
~
After a few minutes he leaned over and then he put his head on my shoulder. I didn't think much of it and let him sleep. He seemed pretty drained anyways. I continued to play on my phone for a while till I felt him scoot over a bit more and shift his head into my neck and kinda just napped there. He was kinda cute. But not like as in I wanna date him. I'm not gay or anything. He continued to chill there for a while till we hit a bump that shot him awake.  "AH- XIAO- WHY AM I-" he continued to stumble over his words for about another minute or so. Then he just sighed and put his head back against the seat of of the car. "Why is it that whenever I fall asleep near you I always end up like- that." Venti mumbled. "NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE IT-" he started. Which made me flustered too. "I MEAN NOT THAT I DO- WELL NOT LIKE THAT- ONLY PLATONICALLY- I SWEAR-" Venti and I continued to  fumble around for another few minutes till we just became quiet and looked at our phones and stuff. Till we could get venti home.
~
Once we got to ventis place he got out and said his goodbyes to us and headed inside. Zhongli would always stay to make sure people got in safe before he drove off. So we stayed there while Venti fumbled with his keys till he found the right one unlocked the house gave us a wave and headed inside.

Venti:
I got in the house and was instantly greated by sayu trying to wrap her arms around me but since she's so short they were to short and could barely get her fingertips to my back. I stumbled from her sudden movement. She was pretty fast mom hoped she would do track one day. "Venti I'm hungry. Can we eat?" She asked. "I just ate but sure what do you want?" I asked. "Mom left some northern smoked chicken in the fridge from the other night." Sayu said. "Alrighty then!" I said. I grabbed status food and let her eat in living room since she promised to be careful. We watched some show on Disney channel. While she ate I sat on the floor and texted the others for a while. Eventually Sayu finished and put her plate away. She was pretty responsible for her age. She hopped back on the couch and kept watching her show till bed time. After I put her to bed I headed to my room to relax. I got a notification on my phone and checked it.

Mom:Venti I know it's late but can you figure out a way to pick Sucrose up?

Venti:Mom hate to break it to you but I don't have my driver's license yet. Also what's wrong with sucrose?

Mom:You know she tends to get sick a lot.

Venti: ah I see. I'll text Xiao and ask if his dad is able to.

Mom:thank you so much venti

I closed my messages and called Xiao about it. He said that Zhongli could grab her for me. "Thank you so much Xiao I don't know what I would have done without you!" I said. "No probs see you at school tomorrow." Xiao said before hanging up. I sighed and let my mom know and she made sure my sister's parents we aware that Zhongli would pick her up.

I watched tik tok on my phone for a while till I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see a tired Zhongli standing there with Sucrose and Xiao. Sucrose ignored me and went straight upstairs to her room."I can't thank you enough for this!" I said. Zhongli just nodded and went back into the car. "Aren't you going home Xiao Xiao?" I asked. Xiao sighed and kinda started at the ground. "Xiao are you al-" I was cut off by Xiao grabbing my waist and just kinda giving me a hug and standing there for a minute. "Hey I should be the one hugging you for helping me out!" I giggled. I adjusted my arms and put them around him and gave him a pat on the head. "Oh silly Xiao Xiao." I said. Suddenly the air felt diffent all of a sudden Xiao pulled our faces close together. I never realized how beautiful his eyes were. He pulled me even closer

Then.....