bedtime story {damian lillard}

for: @paintedocean

-------------------------------------

"goodnight sweetheart" Damian said to your two year old daughter. She was daddy's little angel. They had the cutest relationship.

You and Damian were married nearly a year now and were going strong. With his schedule trust was a major factor. That was hard for you with prior events but seeing him with your daughter just - just made you forget.

"Darilyn are you tired?" You nodded. It was only 8:30 but today was a busy day.

"Okay" he whispered and then suddenly you were being carried upstairs into your room.

He carried you into the bathroom and put you on the marble countertop. "You had a long stressful day babe" he smiled "what are you smiling at?" You asked quite curiously.

"Nothing" he simply answered.

You shrugged and continued to watch what he was doing. "We need a bath" you simply agreed.

He turned on the water and nearly putting a whole bottle of bubbles into the bath. You laughed at his childish ways.

You got undressed and got into the warm bath and Damian followed your actions.

You lay your back against his chest. These were the moments you loved. After Damian giving you a full body massage for an hour you jumped out of the bath nearly falling in the process while Damian kept laughing.

Once you finally made your way to your bed, you gladly fell into a deep sleep.

"Daddy I can't go to sleep" your two year old angel cried. "Darling, what's wrong?" A worried Damian answered. He never liked seeing his angels cry which is another aspect of him you admired.

"The monsters are after me" she softly cried. "Oh baby, your safe now." You felt a dip at the other side of the bed. You hadn't moved a muscle in case you disturbed the conversation.

"You can sleep here with me and mammy tonight. Okay?" "Mhh huh" "Okay sweetheart goodnight" "no daddy! bedtime story" she begged with her angelic voice.

"Oh I don't know any stories" he answered

"PLEASE DADDY PLEASE" your daughter practically yelled.

"Okay okay but hush baby girl we don't want to wake up mammy"

"Well there once was a beautiful princess who was very curious. She was locked away from her people and wanted to find out what life would be like free. So one day the princess escaped from her horrible parents and explored the world. That day she caught the eye of an ordinary man who was working at a coffee shop - uh I mean fruit stall at the towns local market." You silently giggled but then returned listening to Damian.

"He was amazed by her beauty. Each and everyday she came over to his stall to buy food. He would give her little hints letting her know that he liked her but she was a very stubborn princess. He kept telling his friends about this amazing female and they all told him to ask her on a date. So one day the girl came to the stall and bought an apple. 'Wait' he said 'I was wondering- if - if you would like to- um go on a date with - me?' The princess smiled and agreed. She had found interest in him the first time they saw each other. After there amazing date that the boy prepared, she told him that she was a princess and that she escaped her family. He was amazed how a beautiful princess like her could love a boy like him. But he knew that this was true love and that nothing could stop him from loving her." A tear ran down her face realising that this was about there first date and encounter.

"The End"

"Did he love her forever and ever?" She questioned.

"Forever" Damian said quietly

"Forever" you whispered wiping the tears that had fallen on your cheeks

"I love you, remember that" Damian said as he kissed your temple and once again you had fallen into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------

sorry it is terrible 😁 I'm under the weather durning spring break 🔫 anyways hope you had a lovely day. ily babes ❤️ and btw Damian in that picture tho 😵
Back to school yah 👎👎
- thank you 😋