ᴄᴀʀɴɪᴠᴀʟ

y/n pov :

tonight i'm getting ready to go to the carnival today with ashtray and fez . i was gonna go there so i can work with ashtray. i was wearing my dark blue long sleeve shirt,white basketball shorts , and dark blue air jordans. and i had a dark blue polo jacket just in case i get cold .

" aye we outside" ashtray said over the phone . "alright i'm coming" i said hanging up the phone . i grabbed my backpack that had some of my clothes . i'm not about to not get high going to the carnival. i walked outside and ran to the car . "hey guys" i said to fez and ashtray. "wassup y/n how you been?" fez asked. " i've been alright" i said .

i then wrapped my arms around ashtray from behind his seat . i kissed him on the cheek. " hi ashtray" i said . "wassup y/n" ashtray said . " ok get off of each other now" fez said . i sat back in my seat smiling. time passed and we pulled up to the carnival. me , ashtray, and fez got out of the car and walked to our stand .

we got inside the stand and i started preparing the pretzels. i put a little of salt on the pretzels and passed it to ashtray so he can hang it up . meanwhile fez was putting packs of molly into a jar painted yellow so it looks like there little packets of mustard in there . then i hoped on the counter sitting there on my phone .

"shit" said fez dropping the molly packets on the floor . "ok y/n you will be in charge of the cashier , and ash you take their order and getting the pretzels for the ppl" fez said going outside and opening the window so ppl can order . "yeah. it's gon be a good night, tonight, man. let's get this money" fez said dabbing up ashtray on the other side of the window .

" what are we gonna do all night?" i said hopping off the counter . "ion know but all i know is that we gettin money" ashtray said laughing. "oh whatever" i said rolling my eyes and smiling at him . " well i mean you have any coke?" i said walking to the ketchup jar . i wasn't rlly in to molly so coke it was.

"wanna do some?" ashtray said walking to me. "yeah i wanna do some" i said excited. "i don't do it but i can teach you." ashtray said . he grabbed a card and took out a little from the jar . then he formed it in a line . "all you gotta do in hold one nostril and snort the Coke with the other nostril" ashtray said .

i bent down and i closed one of my nostrils. i snorted a little like pinky size and it kicked it . "what does it feel like?" ashtray said . " feels like fucking in the sky right now" i said closing my eyes . i started looking at ashtray who was looking at me . i put my arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss . " uhh can i get a pretzel please" said gia.

"oh shit" i said . me and ashtray walked back to the front and i hopped back . " how many?" ashtray asked . "6" gia said ."any sauce" ashtray asked . gia shook her head . " gia , rue here?" i asked while ashtray was getting the pretzels. "no" gia said . i looked and saw that she was with a group of guys and a few girls .

" you look hot , you got a boyfriend sweetheart?" one of the guys asked . " sorry playboy someone already got my heart" i said laughing. " you know how hard i'll smash you" he said again. " if you could even get it in." i said smiling. i could tell that gia was a little uncomfortable around the guys .

"hey wanna come and hang out with us when you guys are done?" gia asked. i look at ashtray and he nodded . " yeah sure and that would be $20" i said holding out my hand . i put it in the cash register and ashtray gave the pretzels to them . i looked and saw ashtray was mad i know what his face looks like when he's pissed .

" you ok ash you seem a little tense there" i said hopping off the counter and putting my arm around him . " i'm ight" ashtray said . " if i kiss you will you stop balling your hands up" i said holding his hand so he could stop clenching his hands together. "maybe" he said holding his hand in mine .