Goodnight Y/N

⚠️- warning: brief kissing

Camilo grabbed his comforter and moved it so I could crawl into bed next to him. It was so different lying next to some one like this. I felt complete.

I tilted my head towards Camilo and I could see him shaking. Poor thing, he was really freaked out. I inched closer to him until I was pressed against his side. His eyes were fixed on me.

I didn't say anything as I placed my head in the crook of his neck. I could feel the warmth of his skin, the way his shoulders rose and fell with each breath. His body instinctively curled towards me, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

I could hear the steady drumming of his heart. He pulled me tighter to him and placed a kiss on the top of my head similtainouusly running his hands absentmindedly up my back.

I removed my head from the crook of his neck for a second to look at him. He stared back, a confused expression on his face. I brought my hand up to brush my thumb on the edge of his jaw. A tender sign of affection. He smiled and leaned his head into my hand unconsciously.

"I only want you Camilo." I spoke in a whisper, repeating what I had said earlier. He stared into my eyes and the emotion that flickered through him was one I couldn't place. He cupped a gentle hand to the side of my face.

"You're like a dream Y/N. And I never want to wake up."  He said softly, chuckling a little at his own cheesy words. Suddenly his expression was serious as he gazed into my eyes.

He leaned forward, pulling me into a passionate kiss. My hands moved to tangle in his hair and grabbed my waist to hold me impossibly close. He kissed me like I would vanish, he was eager but gentle.

When we finally pulled away breathlessly, he smiled. I was only a few inches away from him, we were both trying to catch our breaths. At this distance, I couldn't help but noticed all the freckles dotting his nose and cheeks. They seemed infinite.

I stared to count them in my head.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-

"Y/N? What are you doing?" Camilo asks tilting his head. I go red as I bring my hand up to his face. Tracing lightly over his freckles.

"I was counting." I shrug.

"Counting my freckles?" He grins.

"Maybeeee." I said rolling off him while chuckling. I was laying flat on the bed beside him, now we both were looking up at the ceiling.

"That's the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life." He said while throwing his head back dramatically.

He glanced over at me for a second before flipping himself over so he was hovering over me. He quickly ran his thumb lightly over my bottom lip. I instantly broke out into a smile and he dipped his head down to kiss my collarbone. Then he moved to my neck, then my jawline, and then planted a kiss on my lips. They were gentle and I could tell their wasn't an ulterior motive behind them.

"Goodnight Y/N." He said while laying back where he has. He lifted his arms, inviting me to crawl into them. I did. As I nuzzled my head into his chest my vision started to blur. The last thing I remembered was his hand stroking my back and a gentle hum leaving his lips.

—-

I exhaled as my eyes fluttered open. I was still laying on Camilo's chest.

"Good morning Cariña." Camilo spoke in a husky tone. (dear/darling)

His voice was so attractive in the morning, it was deeper and richer then usual.

"Goodmorning," I paused thinking to myself, "Cami." I said unsure, trying out the new nickname. He left out a breathy laugh in approval.

"Thank you for being there for me last night." He said, almost embarrassed.

"Always. You'd do the same for me." I said reassuringly. He wraps his arm around me and I laugh. Suddenly, I can hear loud footsteps in the hall. 

"Y/N! Y/N? I cant find Y/N!" Called a frantic Mirabel from the hall. I froze. Before I even had time to react Mirabel swung open Camilo's door while saying,

"Camilo do you know where Y/N is? I cant find her anywhere and I'm worri- AH" She gasped as she saw us. Me and Camilo, wrapped up in each other, in his bed. Oh. This probably looked very weird.

"Sorry sorry didn't mean to interrupt anything!" Mirabel panicked and ran out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I sat up in the bed and tried to go after her but she'd left so suddenly. I groaned and turned around to face a smiling Camilo.

"Go after her, I'll catch up with you in a bit!" He shouted as I made my way to the door.

"Thank you!" I shouted back as I turned the knob and sprinted down the hallway nearly running into a wall to keep up with Mirabel. Those tiny legs sure took her far. Finally she ran into a corner and had to turn around to face me. I rested my hands on my knees and panted.

"You-," inhale "are really," exhale, "fast..." I said with a huff.

Mirabel looked at me apologetically.

"I'm so so sorry. I had no idea you and Camilo were.. well- you know." She said with a hand gesture that made me laugh. I lift my hands up in defense.

"It's not like that, he just had a nightmare. You didn't 'interrupt' anything." I explain. Mirabel sighs in relief.

"I know you guys are like 17 but I'm crazy relieved... the thought that my cousin and my best friend were-" She grimaced. I smiled brightly. She called me her best friend. I opened my arms to her and she walked forward, embracing me. We both laughed as we hugged.

"What exactly was my son doing with Y/N?"

My heart stops. I slowly turn around. Señora Pepa was staring back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you all so much for the support, it means the world to me!! Have a great night!