Part 40

"How about you go fuck someone else to get information about Albedo. It'll lead you to why I'm here," Scaramouche got up from Valentins lap, "Fine,", "Can you at least finish me off?" He added. "Nope," Scaramouche fixed his hair up a bit.

Valentin rolled his eyes and pulled his pants up and got up, then tucked his shirt back in. "Are you gonna fix your shirt or just gonna leave it untucked?" Valentin blinked towards Scaramouches untucked shirt, "I'll fix it after I've fixed what you've done." Referring to his boner.

Valentin nodded, "Now, leave. I don't want to look at you," Scaramouche glared at Valentin through his mirror, Valentin gave bunny ears to Scaramouche with his fingers with a tired smile, "Ugh," Scaramouche rolled his eyes with a scoff.

Valentin then left without saying another word, closing the door behind him. He sighed, disappointed he didn't get any information. Right when he was about to walk away he heard Scaramouche in the other room moan, though it was muffled..he was probably covering his mouth to make it less obvious, didn't work obviously.

He then walked away.

—————

Zhongli entered Kaeya's room, "Sir?" He knocked on the doorway, which was useless since he had already opened the door. "Hm? Yeah?" Kaeya looked up from his papers. "I'm sorry to disturb you but, Albedos been making a lot of noise these passed couple of minutes. I'm not sure if you want to check on him or—" Zhongli got interrupted by Kaeya quickly getting out of his chair, "Thank you for telling me," Kaeya then walked past Zhongli quickly and walked to the cellars.

—————

Kaeya walked into the cell room, "Albedo, I've been getting complaints about how loud you wer—" Kaeya didn't see Albedo in the chair. He formed fists in his hands by his side. "Damn it." He teethed softly. "Albedo you son of a bitch," He began storming the other way in hopes to find Albedo.

—————

Albedo swung the keys around his finger while he walked right out the front door, "Hey, what are you doing?" One of the guards spotted Albedo. Albedo turned his head to him with a slight grin. Albedo threw the keys up and caught them with a harsh grip, putting them in his pant pocket.

"Get him and the keys!" The guard shouted and about two other guards came running at Albedo. Albedo turned his body to them and stood still with a smile on his face. But before the guards could do anything a laugh echoed through the room, not Albedos.

The guards stopped and looked around, Albedos smile faded and turned into a more curious look as he looked around as well. "What was—" before the guard could finish a small bomb rolled towards them. They looked at it surprised and started backing away.

The last thing they heard was a small click before it blew up in heavy smoke, Albedo then felt someone grab his hand and run out with him. "What the hell?!" Albedo shouted while his eyes were closed, he soon opened them and saw white hair in front of him.

He then got pulled to the back of the palace, dizzy he looked at the person in front of him. Valentin waved with a smile, Albedos eyes widened. "Valentin..?" He spoke breathlessly. "That is me, yes." Valentin stared at Albedo with hatred in his eyes, yet a smile on his face.

"You..I shot you..you shouldn't—!", "Sh, sh, sh, shh..we don't need to talk about that alright?" Valentin put a finger to his lips like he wanted Albedo to stop talking. Albedo nodded slowly, still in shock and confusion. "What are you doing here..?" Albedo then spoke.

"I've come here to kill you,"

—————

albedo vs valentin -Author