23. Date(I)

Author's POV.

"Sir, are you sure you can go by yourself?" Felix asked Yoongi by the phone.

"Yes lix. It's not that late and plus we're going to a celebrity restaurent so it's okay." Yoongi assured.

"But sir, Busan is not safe for you..."

"Don't worry so much Lix... I'll be okay I'm not a kid, alright?"

Felix rolled his eyes even if Yoongi couldn't see him. Not a kid, psst. "Fine, sir. But if anything happens I'm just a call away-"

He couldn't even complete when Yoongi disconnected the call.
"I'm the boss." Yoongi smirked.

"Yes ofcourse you're the Boss." Yuna said. "A handsome one!" She turned the chair around so that he can look at the mirror.

(Choi Yuna. Yoongi's make-up artist and stylist. Loyal worker of Bighit. Is Yoongi's fav co-worker. Is like a elder sister to Yoongi. Loving, caring and sweet.)

"Wow

"Wow...." Yoongi whispered. "I didn't know this style would look so good on me! I don't even look like an old producer anymore."

"Yah! You never look like an old producer..." She said placing her brushes in the suitcase.

"But that's how I feel everytime I need to wear those suits to company meetings."

She just chuckled.

"Nuna?" Yoongi called in a serious tone grabbing her attention. "Will he like all this? Will he like my style?"

She sat beside him. "Yoongi, you know what? If he doesn't like your style or who you are...then there's nothing to carry on with. Don't push anymore and let go then and there because the right person will adjust and love you for whoever you are."

"Wow nuna..." Yoongi's eyes were wide. "You should definitely stay away from Kim Namjoon. You're turning into him day by day!" Yoongi said earning a light smack on his arm and both started laughing.

~~
On the other side,
Jennie was standing outside her house waiting for Felix to pick her up. And hopefully he did.

"So what do you wanna order?" Felix asked sitting infront of the girl who was just smiling softly at him. To Felix she was too cute, just like a baby.

"I am not that if a coffee person. But you can order what you are gonna have." She said.

"Okay then, I'll order my most favourite drink! I'm sure you're gonna like it!" He smiled.

"Okay! Sir!" She giggled.

He bowed to her dramatically and walked off to the counter to place the order.
After a few minutes of waiting in the line Felix finally got the drinks and walked towards the table they were formerly sitting.

"Here you go ma'am!" He teased her by the name as he placed the drink infront of her.

"Thank you sir~" she said in return. She took a sip of it, "mmh it's good!"

"I know right? I always drink this in Seoul! It's a bit different here but it's good." He said.

"So where do you stay-" she couldn't complete as Felix's phone started ringing.

"Sorry! It's Hyunjin...i need to take this." He said recieving the call. "Hello."

"Felix!! P-please come home...." He was crying. "Someone is here....t-they're trying to get in the house."

Felix stood up. "Don't cry Hyunjin I'm coming! Go upstairs and hide somewhere safe! I won't let anything happen to you!" With that he ran out of the shop without sparing a glance back at Jennie.

"Felix! Wai-" she paused as she realised how people were staring at her. She hung her head down and walked out of the shop. And that's when she realised that now she had no one to drop her home. She had to go home by herself.

~~

Time skip-- (coz I'm excited!)

Yoongi reached the restaurant about an hour ago. He booked special hidden room table for privacy because it was already so hard to walk out of his apartment and going on a date would become a burning news on the internet.

But he was starting to feel nervous as time went by. He sat in his seat looking at his watch as seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours.

And it would be lie if I say he was not feeling sad. He was getting nervous and more hurt. This was the first time he asked a guy out and he was getting ditched.

He tried calling Jimin but it went on ringing with no respond. Jennie was not replying to his texts either. And as they say time starts getting slower when you're waiting for someone. Yoongi felt like an eternity of waiting when the waitress came to him for the eighth time.

"Sir, I'm so sorry to bother you once again...but are you ready to order?" She asked politely.

"No...I'm waiting for someone." Yoongi spoke. He didn't bother to look at the girl.

"Okay, sir." She left. And Yoongi couldn't help but feel hurt again. Was Jimin actually going to ditch him?
I hope not!

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️