visit

requested by ╰─▸ ❝ [Doglover2007_42]

↳-[you are FOUR years old ]

"Let's go Y/n!" Raffie picked you up, carrying you to the car. She buckled you in your carseat. You were so excited to go visit Flo.

You were practically bouncing in your seat, causing Raffie to chuckle. "Calm down Y/n. Almost there."

You wiggled your toes, huffing, only wanting to see Flo. "And we're here!" Raffie announced, making you squeal in delight as she placed you on her hip.

You entered the large building, feeling the butterflies grow in your stomach. Why was it so big here?

You spotted Flo, making you squirm out of Raffie's grip, plopping on the ground. You half ran, and half did whatever toddlers did to try to run

You immediately clung onto Flo's leg, making her jump in surprise. "Flo!"

"Who's this?" she smiled, lifting you up. 

"It's me, silly!"

She bopped your button nose, making you scrunch up your face. "You're so cute," she cooed. You just now realized that Flo was in a certain outfit, a weird one. A green vest?

You gripped her vest in between your little fingers.

"You like my vest?" Florence beamed, "Tell that to Scarlett."

You giggled, wrapping your arms around her neck. She bounced you on her hip, every once in a while kissing the top of your head or bopping your nose. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

↳-[if you have requests, let me know! ]

[1.23.22]