~From the Begining~

Okay so like the biggest thank you to GlitraHasConsumedMe Cause like this is the cutest story idea ever, not to say the other stories aren't cute but like this is adorable. Also sorry i havent been posting ive been getting busy plus im a little sick (its just a cold) . 

P.S THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS IM SO GRATFUL 

Word count: 2036

The day was just starting, the sun beamed down as you walked across the town, passing by many of the townsfolk. Some said hi, others just smiled at you. You wouldn't say you were popular but many people in the town enjoyed oyur company,

Your parents owned a small farm on the outskirts of town, so whenever there was a party you begged and begged your parents to let you go, at the most recent party they finally accecpted. 

The party was tonight and you were searching for a gift to bring to the casita. You weren't supose to bring a gift but you rarely ever come so you felt it was needed. You walked around for a little longer til you found a beautiful fruit bouquet. You picked it up, and talked to the chart owner. You ended up buying. 

The second you turned around, you saw her. Luisa Madrigal. 
Your heart skipped a beat. Every time you see her, you become a blushing mess. Her hair in a tight bun sent butterflies speeding into you stomach. She didn't even speak to you, she often just looked and smiled. 

"Will i see you at the Madrigal party later?" the cart owner said, still holding the money in his hand. "Oh yes! i finally convinced my parnets to go to this one!"

A grin grew on you face, your (H/C) flowed with the wind as you spoke. 

Later that night you wore your fancest dress and hurried to the party. You were about to walk in until you saw Luisa, greeting people as they came in. You felt your face heat up. You may have known her since she first got her gift but that doesn't mean your anyless nervous to talk to her. 

You walked up to her, fruit in hand. It was bigger than you head. 

"Hey- oh. Whos behind the fruit?" she questioned, giggling at her own question. "Uh-m its (Y/N)!" you said, trying to not sound nervous. that worked out well. 

"(Y/N)?" Her tone of voice rose, she was getting excited. She hadn't noticed you town, she was always busy. Wether that was with chores or just people bugging her. 

"Y-YUp" of course your voice had to break just right then and there. 

The line had to keep moving, so you hurried in. For the rest of the night you avoided Luisa, cause shes a Madrigal, and not to mention shes the strongest. A random girl wouldn't work with them. Then Antionio got his gift, you were so happy for him. 

-____-

You were at home, when you heard people pretty much screaming from the town, You paniced. What was going on? You hurried down out of your room and ran as fast as you could to the town. it was the casita. It was.. destroyed.. 

You looked around, everyone was okay.. but one person was missing. Mirabel. 
You looked over the crowd to see if there was an opening. With no chances, you ended up just pushing through the crowd.