𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

[𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒]

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐘
hands. However when my eyes landed on London, my whole body was at ease.

"You came." I wrapped my arms around his body.

"I told I would be standing here when you came out."

He wrapped his arms around my lower back. My eyes slowly closed as I felt his lips gently press against the side of my neck. I gripped the back of his crewneck and released a sigh.

I got the feeling that Darion wasn't in school, since he wasn't in gym class, but at the same time, he could've just been ditching.

London and I went up street to the bakery for lunch, my hand stayed in his the whole time.

"So when are we going to tell Ezra and Diane about us?" he suddenly asked.

I covered my mouth and finished chewing what was a cookie. "Ummm, I don't know. I feel like if we tell them then they'll start giving us rules."

"What kind of rules?"

"I don't know, like limited time in each other's room, stuff like that."

"That's not so bad."

"It is to me," I muttered. I didn't want any limited time with London. "Look, I'm just not ready to tell them."

"Okay, that's fine," he assured me. "We can tell them whenever you're ready."

"It's not that I'm ashamed of you or anything."

"I know."

"Dead-ass — right now, I'll let everyone in here know that I'm with you."

"You don't have to—"

"This is my man right here, everyone!" I announced, making London smile and just chuckle once. "Yeah, he's fine as hell, I know."

Not only that, he was smart, caring, generous . . . London was simply all the good things in the world, in my opinion.

"Oh!" I then remembered something. "Am I good kisser? because you're the first person I've ever kissed."

"Really?"

"Yeah, answer the question."

He shook his head yes. "Yeah, I mean— yes, you're a good kisser . . . . Wow."

"What?"

"I just . . . I just didn't know I was your first kiss."

"Do you think I just go around kissing random guys or something?"

"No, stop putting words into my mouth. It's just—you're my first kiss, too."

"For real?"

He nodded.

I was overwhelmed with happiness that I was London's first kiss, which brought me to my next question.

"Have there been any girls before me? Or boys?"

"No, no woman or man has ever made me feel this way."