Abortion?

Tapur is back to Haveli, everyone are extremely happy. In this happy moment they forgot about Bondita's check up.

Anirudh is in his room.

Anirudh: Why I feel so tired today?

He lied down on his cot and looks around his room thinking on something else. He looks at the calender, jerked and rose up.

Anirudh: Anirudh, how did you forgot this day? Today I should take Bondita to hospital for check up but I forgot it. Oh Durga maa...

He came out of his room. He shouts Bondita's name loudly.

~In hall~

Tapur: Bondita didi, thank you so much for everything you have did. I don't know what I will give you in return. You really took care of me like a mother. I am alive today just because of you only.

Bondita: Arey, Tapur. You are making me as third person? I didn't helped you. It's my duty to save you. So stop overthinking.

Kalindi: If sisters conversation is over then shall I speak?

Tapur: Thaku ma, I really missed your scoldings. I even missed helping you in making medicines.

Kalindi: Listen, tapur. Listen, Bondita. Now we should focus on Tapur's marriage.

Both are shocked.

Tapur: Thaku ma, now only I came to Krishpur. Infact, this is like I have got a new life. I want to live it peacefully. And I hate marriage.

Kalindi: Marriage is the only protection for women. Look, Virender is out of jail now. I don't want any confusion further. I'll look for a good groom and you will marry him. After your marriage, all my duties would come to an end then I too will join with Sumati and go for various yatras.

Tapur nods no.

Bondita: Thaku ma, give some time to her. First of all she should enjoy her new life to the fullest. Within that why you are deciding her marriage?

Anirudh comes there.

Kalindi: Bondita, already she is 20 years old.

Anirudh: So what?

Kalindi: Here comes our revolutionist. Anirudh, you don't even know what we are talking about.

Anirudh: I heard it Thaku ma. You are speaking about Tapur marriage. This is unfair. Now only she broke her cage and came but and you are again trying to cage her. Getting married or to live single that's ones own choice. Please don't compel her.

Kalindi: Shut up!

Trilochan: Oh please! On the very first day of her arrival why you all are torturing her? She will not get married to anyone unless she wants to.

Tapur smiled.

Kalindi stares at her.

Anirudh: Bondita, now come with me.

Bondita: To where?

Anirudh: Come on.

He drags her with him to outside.

Bondita: What happened pati babu?

Anirudh: What day is today?

Bondita: Thursday!

Anirudh: Bondita...

Bondita: Hn, pati babu today is Thursday only. I saw in calender. And I knew it too. Yesterday is Wednesday which means today is Thursday only.