ɪ sᴘʏ , ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴇʏᴇ , ᴀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴘᴇᴅᴏᴘʜɪʟᴇ . 𝟸

(season 2 , episode 3 spoilers ) (also i'm waiting for a picture of ashtray to come out from episode 3)

y/n pov :

today was gonna be like another with ashtray. smoking is kinda like me and ashtrays thing ever since me and him grown up . ashtray finally kinda warmed up to faye which is pretty ok i guess . we're walking baby steps i guess . i was wearing one of ashtrays sweater with some shorts with my cookie slides.

i got my backpack filled with originals like clothes, weed , um well that's pretty much it . i walked out my parents house and walked to fez house . when i got there i saw the same black truck faye saw outside of fez house . "what the fuck?" i whispered to myself as i walked up to the truck . i was looking at the window from a far but it soon closed as soon as they heard .

as it was closing i ran up to the window and started tapping on it . "yo why the fuck are you here , get the fuck out of here , i don't even know who the fuck you are" i said walking away. i knocked on the the door . "wassup y/n" ashtray said kissing me on the lips holding my waist .

he looked up and saw the black truck . "who the fuck is that?" ashtray said looking above me . "i was about to ask you the same thing" i said . "fez look at this shit you know who that is?" ashtray said . "aye man just close the door don't worry about it" fez said . ashtray let go of my waist and he locked the door . "hi faye , you been doing ok" i said hugging faye. "i've been fine" she said smoking her weed.

i looked at ashtray and he was peeking out the window . "aye fez it's that bitch that went to the shop asking hella questions." ashtray said. "yo man go grab the gun and tell him to come inside and talk" fez said . ashtray walked away from the window and went to grab the gun . you know when fez said gun i thought it was just a casual glock you know , but ashtray walked out with this big ass gun.

"damn i thought you were talking about a glock or some shit" i said opening my backpack . i got my little tray and started to roll up. ashtray walked out . not even 2 minutes ashtray comes in with nate's dad cal . "well i be damned" i said lighting up the weed and inhaling it. faye starting laughing taking a hit of her weed .

i pulled out a chair facing all of us so we can all see his weirdo ass . "sit down playboy" i said sitting back in my chair letting ashtray push him with the gun onto the chair i just pulled out ."so first, you come to my fuckin job . askin all these weird ass questions like the feds . then i find you out in front of my house . what the fuck are you doin , man?" fez said . "word" i said taking a hit of the weed .

i walked up to ashtray and i put the weed up to his lips to take a hit so he would be less tense holding the gun so he wouldn't shoot it . i'm not gonna carry another dead heavy ass guy into the woods again . i then sit back in my chair leaning back . "your free to call the cops" cal said . i scoffed is this guy rlly that weak? "why the fuck would i do that?" fez asked . "are you that much of a pussy?" i said holding in my laugh .

"are you that much of a whore" cal said . i looked up at ashtray then at cal smiling. "you can call me a whore this and that but im way younger than you, so think how this would look for when i tell the police that the so call good guy is a pedophile. and don't even try to offer me money bc i would seriously throw that shit in the trash and burn it." i said putting my elbows on my knees. i took a hit of weed and laid back in my chair again. "well it's either call the cops , let me go or kill me" cal said looking at fez then at ashtray then back to fez .

"what the fuck , man ? what's with your family? are you all just of fuckin assholes?" fez said . "you beat up my son" cal said . "yeah , well, he deserved it , man , he's a fuckin bitch" fez said . "on god" i said exhaling the smoke out of my mouth . "oh, ok , tough guy" cal said . ashtray flipped the gun over and hit cal in the head with the butt of the gun . " big ass mistake" i said holding in my laugh  .