Part 10

You were still drawing on paper when you got bored. Sanzu took notice, put you on a blanket with your blocks, and turned on the TV.

'No, I was doing my paper....' You couldn't even finish, you thought, as you got distracted by the colorful blocks and instantly picked them up and started chewing on them.

"My little Haruka, are your teeth coming in? Let me see," Sanzu said while squatting down and looking to see if you had teeth growing in.

You started whining as he pinched your cheeks so you would open your mouth. Tears began falling from your eyes as your gums started to hurt.

"Hold on, I read about this," Sanzu said while rushing to his desk, pulling out a 'new mother book' and running back over to you as he flipped through the pages.

"Okay, it says a remedy for teething is giving the baby a little bit of Rum," he said like you could talk.

"Rum, really," he said, questioning it.

"Okay," he said, going to his liquor cabinet, grabbing some rum, and making you a bottle to put it in.

He then started feeding you the bottle. ' What the fuck is in this' you thought as you tasted something kinda bitter in the bottle.

After the bottle, you felt funny as Sanzu put you back on the blanket and put the bottle back into your diaper bag.

You just sat there staring at the wall as the pain in your teeth disappeared, and you started crawling out of the office while Sanzu wasn't looking.

"Awawwaaaaa," you yelled as you went through the hallway. Kakucho ended up spotting you and picking you up.

"Y/n, what are you doing all alone?" Kakucho said.

Your head fell back as he held you, causing Kakucho to panic instantly. You then started laughing, which confused him even more.

————-

He ended up calling a doctor as he panicked and thought you were sick because of you acting weird.

————-

When the doctor examined you, he gave Kakucho a dirty look.

"Did you give her alcohol?" he said while looking at Kakucho.

"What, no," he said.

"While she is drunk," the doctor said as you continued laughing, then face-planted on the floor.

Kakucho paid the doctor and then took you out of the room.

"SANZU!" Kakucho yelled as he entered Sanzu's office, causing Sanzu to be confused while you giggled.

"What happened?" Sanzu said while Kakucho went full-on worried mother mode and scolded Sanzu for giving you alcohol. At the same time, Sanzu kept saying it was in a book.

————

Kakucho took you to a meeting with Mikey and a few other executives afterward because he no longer trusted Sanzu with you even though he was your dad.

When he went into the office, you were still a laughing mess.

"Come here, little y/n," Ran said as you reached for him.

As he took you from Kakucho, your head fell forward like a doll again, causing him to start panicking.

"Kakucho, what happened to y/n," Ran said

"It's Sanzu. He gave her alcohol because he thought it cured teething," Kakucho said while the others facepalmed

"Wait, so she's drunk?" Kokonoi asked while Kakucho nodded, and you started laughing and pointing at nothing.

Ran patted your head. " Yeah, that's funny," he said while looking at Kakucho, worried, and then, out of nowhere, you passed out. 

Authors notes 📝

I hope you liked the chapter 😊
I got lazy at the end 😬