Can Anirudh do it?

Anirudh is shattered after Knowing that Bondita's pregnancy condition is same still. However, he decided to abort the baby with half hearted to save Bondita atleast. Bondita isn't unaware of these things.

~In Haveli~

Tapur is playing with kids.

Sashwati: Where have you been since these many days?

Tapur: I was in Bengal city.

Saraswati: Why?

Tapur: Why means... Hn I was helping your Kasturi masi.

Sashwati: Ohhh!!

Tapur: Do you know to play Luka chupi?

Saraswati: That's our favourite game.

Tapur: Then come on, let's play it.

Sashwati: We can't.

Tapur: Why?

Sashwati: Thaku ma will shout if we run here and there. So we never play Luka chupi inside the Haveli but we know another game.

Tapur: What is it?

Sashwati: Ludo!

Tapur: Ludo? But we can't play it here. Trilochan ji hates it.

Saraswati: Ahh, we don't even have a freedom to play here. Our old house was awesome. Even though it was small, our mum will not restrict us from playing. Infact, she also will join with us.

Sashwati: Yeah, I just miss our old house.

Tapur: You should not speak like this. If Trilochan ji hears it then he will get upset right?

Sashwati nods yes.

Anirudh and Bondita enters the Haveli. Anirudh didn't spoke to anyone, straightaway ran to his room.

Kalindi looks at him.

Trilochan: You both fought with each other?

Bondita nods no.

Trilochan: Then why he ran furiously? 

Bondita: Really I don't know Kaka sasurji. I am noticing him since I got pregnant. It seems like he is hiding something from me.

Trilochan: Really? But what is there to hide from you?

Kalindi: Stop doubting your husband Bondita.

Bondita: I am not doubting him. But...

Kalindi: Enough leave it. What did doctor told about baby?

Bondita: Baby is fine.

Kalindi: Thank God. Soon we should arrange for baby shower.

Bondita smiled.

Trilochan: Before doing all this we arrange a special puja in our Haveli. I spoke to pandits of khasi yesterday, they told that they would come here day after tomorrow.

Kalindi: Puja for what?

Trilochan: For our family's well being. After so many days we all are together. I told about the puja to somnath too. He will arrive here tomorrow. Day after tomorrow we all, our whole family will sit for puja.

Bondita: Whole family?

Trilochan: Hn.

Bondita: But Kaka sasurji, without Tupur we are still incomplete.

Trilochan keeps quite.

Bondita: Pati babu tried to convince her but she refused to come.

Trilochan thinks: Better she should not come.

Kalindi: Okay leave it. You go and do some works. Let's not talk about it anymore. That's why always elders says that everything should be kept in allotted position.

Bondita: But thaku maa...

Kalindi: Don't say anything.

She worries.

~In room~

Anirudh is crying badly seeing at the reports.

Anirudh: Why durga maa? Why? Why you are always hurting my Bondita? Don't you know anyother women in this world? Always you are pushing my Bondita into a deep down well. Why? How will I say to her that she can't have this baby? Doctor gave medicine to me itself to kill my own baby. How can a father do it?

He cries looking at medicines.

Bondita comes there and knocks the door. Anirudh got jerked and wiped off his tears. She entered.

Bondita: Pati babu, our all efforts went useless. Thaku ma's interest in bringing Tupur back to our haveli is diminishing day by day. We have to do something quickly.

Anirudh gave a fake smile and nodded.

Bondita: Are you okay?

Anirudh: Hn, i... am fine.

She looks at him weirdly. Bondita tries to sit beside him but he went out to his study room.

Bondita thinks: Why he is behaving like this?

On other side Tupur is in confusion whether to accept Roy Chaudharys offer or not.

Chaya: Why this much confusion? If I was in your place then I would blindly accepted to go with my family.

Tupur: Will it be right?

Chaya: What?

Tupur: Will it be right to get reunited with my family? Will they accept me whole heartedly?

Chaya: Why you have these kind of doubts? Listen one thing, you are not going there on your own, they are only calling you. Then how come they hurt and hate you?

Tupur: I am afraid. I don't know how Thaku ma and Trilochan ji accepted to bring back me.

Chaya: Why?

Tupur: You don't know about them. I can say surely that bringing back me would be the idea of Anirudh and Bondita only.

Chaya: Anyhow, now they are calling you right?

Tupur thinks on.

~In Haveli~

Sashwati and Saraswati are playing with Tapur.

Sashwati: It's boring. Tell us another game masi.

Tapur: Mmm... Do you have your childhood photos?

Saraswati: Yes, it is on top of the cupboard in our room. I will go and get it.

Tapur nodded.

In this meantime, Bondita calls out everyone for dinner.

~In room~

Anirudh: It's dinner and Bondita should take her tablet.

He took out her tablets with upset face.

Sashwati and Saraswati came running into the room, he jerked and hided the tablets.

Anirudh: Hey, you both. What you are doing here? It's dinner time na?

Sashwati: Hn, but we came here to take our childhood photo album.

Anirudh: Acha! Now too you are in your childhood only my dear.

Saraswati: Uh oh baba don't do silly jokes. Help us to take that album.

Anirudh: I will but not now. It's dinner time. Come on let's go.

He send them out and placed the medicines and syrup bottle on top of the cupboard. Later he left the room.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️