🍋Solomon Magnolia🍋

(Pov: you're in love with an insignificant character that's on screen for less than 2 minutes in a 3 hour long movie)

(Also: Y/N in this instance has a uterus. Doesn't mean they are a girl, or a boy, or in the non binary spectrum. Just wanted to give y'all an FYI)

“Hey Y/N, over here!”, Shouted one of my friends waving me over. They had talked me into going out with them, since we hadn’t been hanging out that much, because of my job. I had been non-stop working lately and at least I would be doing something fun for once.

“Hey everyone!”, I yelled trying to be heard over the loud music. Everyone replied in a chorus of hello’s.

Ashley (the names don't matter, okay 🙄) tried to hand me a drink, but I declined, “I don’t want to be hungover tomorrow.”, I said trying to push the glass away.

“It doesn’t even have alcohol in it.”, She told me. I felt a bit skeptical of her words, but nonetheless I took the drink from her anyway.

“Wow, that was really good.”, I said after finishing the glass, I wondered what was in it.

“I told you.”, She said handing me another.

We all talked and caught up for about an hour when our favorite song came on.

My friends grabbed ahold of my hands and took me to the dance floor. The lights were flashing in an array of color and I could feel the music encompassing everything. I danced around shaking my body to a rhythm I didn’t know I had within me.

I felt free- I felt alive, it was amazing!

For about ten minutes.

After then I felt extremely sluggish and tired. It was like my arms and legs were attached to sandbags. The whole room was spinning, “I thought you said that drink didn’t have any alcohol in it?”

“I said that?”, She asked me giggling. I was screwed. Of course, she didn’t really know what she was saying- she was drunk.

“You have got to be kidding me.”, I said dragging my feet away from the dance floor before I blacked out.

I didn’t come out my stupor until the next morning. I was wrapped up in my dark covers, with no remembrance of how I got there. I groaned, my head was pounding against my skull painfully. I grabbed my phone and headed to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I scrolled through my notifications to find that I had a ton of notifications from my friends and- Solomon?

‘Why would he be texting me this early?’, I wondered out loud.

I went to our messages.

Oh no.

This cannot be happening.

10:54 PM Chat Log:

Y/N: Hey Hot stuff;)

Solomon: Y/N?

Y/N: You know it’s really unfair you’ve never kissed me before. Why are you keeping your lips from me?

Y/N: I want them

Y/N: Sollllll Pleaseee

Solomom: You’re drunk, where are you?

Y/N: I’m not drunk

Y/N: Ok maybe a little

Solomon: Where are you?

Y/N: I’m at that bar next to our office