Chapter 21

Everybody was glad it was Friday because as people left the premises people were either tired or excited to party the rest of the weekend. Hyeri was one of those people as she didn't stop talking the whole day about how huge the mansion was going to be and somehow they'd all managed to find some of the girls from their work that where going to it and find out the details.

"Alright, I spoke to one of the girls and they said it's now at a hotel inside a ballroom. She says not to worry because the hotel has a huge pool open all night, bars in different corners of the hotel and we could sleep in a hotel room on a higher floor if we wanted." They all nodded.

"This is so stupid." Rosè muttered to Sana who instantly smacked her arm.

"It'll be fun! You need to get laid love" The blondes face heated up in embarrassment as the rest of the girls nodded in agreement. She definitely expected that from Sana, she told everybody the truth regardless of their feelings. Sometimes it came in handy, other times it made them cry but she couldn't help it. She has a good heart and is actually heading to become a surgeon one day. Apart from the fact she couldn't hold her thoughts or feelings in she always held a smile on her face and anybody could notice her fiery red hair from across the room.

Her pale complexion fit perfectly with her stunning green eyes and freckled face. She wasn't tall however seemed to stand above Rosè around an inch, although Hyeri does say Rosè taller than everybody her best friend knew for a fact that's because she's smaller than most people. Rosè met Sana when she began college along with Suzy, although she's a lot closer to Sana since they share a dorm she's still great friends with the brunette who only lives a couple doors down and also shares a room with her best friend.

Hyeri did try to change rooms when we first began their first semester because once upon a time Suzy and Hyeri did not get along. They constantly argued to begin with but Rosè figured it was because they're both hard-headed and stubborn, neither liked to back down to each other but once they'd settled in and had a taste of college life they started to work things out. It was great that they did because the college wasn't allowing Hyeri to change to Rosè room as they stated if they did that for her they'd have to do it for everybody. Of course she had a temper tantrum and threatened the school with her money her father had but once she soon started to live with Suzy they got along well.

"Sana!" The redness in Rosè face deepened as they all burst out laughing at her tomato looking face.

"Your so cute!" Sana pinched her cheeks but she swatted her hand away in annoyance of her.

"Always Ms innocent." Hyeri chuckled before they continued.

"Who's driving?" They all turned to Rosè who instantly shook her head.

"No chance! That means I am in charge of you three and we all know how that turned out."Rosè crossed her arms sternly so they turned to each other questioning who before Sana finally drew the short straw.

"You haven't been the driver for months Sana, it's definitely your turn."Sana turned to Rosè, shocked that they would turn on her to take the drivers responsibility and hoped she would step in but Rosè only shrugged.

"They have a point Rosè" The redhead sighed before agreeing. "Fine. If we end up staying at the hotel then one of you can drive my car back because I will be hungover." She muttered. Rosè rolled her eyes, guessing she would be the only one that handles her alcohol responsible.

•=====
On the another hand..

It's was Friday at the same time rainy day all the student's is now in the cafeteria, Lisa on the other hand is sitting at their table with her friends and her Girlfriend who is sitting on her lap right now they are talking first and laughing while they were waiting for Jisoo and Seulgi a few minutes later they arrived while holding a tray with food. While they were eating quietly Jisoo suddenly spoke that made the others lool at her.