"Death On The Nile" Story Contest Rules

Wattpad Corp., as identified below ("Wattpad" or "Sponsor"), presents the "#DeathOnTheNile" story contest ("Contest"). By participating in this Contest, you ("you" or "Entrant(s)") agree to be bound by these rules ("Contest Rules").

1) HOW TO ENTER:

To participate in the Contest, you must submit a story ("Story") on Wattpad.com ("Website") at [Contest Page URL To follow once live] between January 27, 2022 from 9:00 am GMT and 11:59 pm GMT to February 20, 2022 ("Entry Period"). You must follow the instructions at https://www.wattpad.com/user/mystery on how to submit your Story ("Instructions") and attached to these Contest Rules. Every submission will consist of a Story accompanied by contact information and other information from your Wattpad account (together referred to as an "Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. GMT on February 20, 2022 at 11:59 pm GMT to be eligible. If you do not already have a Wattpad account, you will be required to create one to take part in the Contest. Creating an account and participating in the Contest is free of charge, and no purchase is required to enter or win. Sponsor's Terms of Use [https://policies.wattpad.com/terms] apply, except to the extent they contradict the Contest Rules in which case the Contest Rules will prevail.

All Entries must meet the following criteria ("Criteria"):

• Stories must be submitted in accordance with these Contest Rules, in English, be limited to a maximum of 2,000 characters (as determined by Sponsor's website calculator), in the form of one comment posted in the comment section of the Instructions page, and be the Entrants' own original works.

• Entrants may only submit one (1) Entry per household, and Entries made on behalf of another person will not be accepted. The use of duplicate accounts to submit multiple Entries is prohibited and will result in immediate disqualification. Joint submissions are not allowed.

• Entries must be submitted through the Entrant's Wattpad account as set out in the Instructions.

• The Story must not contain any information which can directly or indirectly identify any real persons, including the Entrant (e.g. names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses).

• Entries may not contain material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, disparaging of the goodwill and business reputation of the Sponsor,or any of their licensors or affiliates, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or violate any law. Entries must be appropriate for viewing by the general public and relevant to the Contest theme. The Sponsor will evaluate whether Entries are appropriate and relevant by looking at these criteria.

• Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means, or submitted from Wattpad accounts generated by such means, will be void.

• Entries must be tagged #DeathOnTheNile to be considered.

Any Entry or Entrant who does not meet the Criteria will not be eligible to participate in the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.

2) INSTRUCTIONS: Instructions at https://www.wattpad.com/user/mystery are attached to these Contest Rules.

3) ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legitimate Wattpad users who are legal residents of the United Kingdom. Entrants must agree to Sponsor's Terms of Service [https://policies.wattpad.com/terms]. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. [Entrants who have won any previous awards in past contests sponsored by the Sponsor, or a Sponsor affiliate, and Entries previously submitted to any other contest or otherwise previously published (or fictional stories that are, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, substantially similar to the Entry) are not be eligible for participation or submission in the Contest.]