XX

Diana's POV -

I KISSED HIM !!! I FUCKING DID IT !!! WELL TECHNICALLY HE KISSED ME FIRST BUT WHO CARES !!!

I don't think I've processed the whole thing yet, like what the fuck happened ??? One minute we were talking and the next minute it looked the beginning of a porn film. Now I know that atleast Andrew and I would do good in a porn film, just in case our careers seem to be down at some point. STOP GETTING DISTRACTED.

I am currently in the car with him, he's dropping me home, after our scandalous act of passion, I couldn't even look him in the eye, pathetic, and hugged him instead. We stood there in silence for a while before pulling away. We didn't speak at all, he took my hand and escorted me towards the car. Only after we settled down and he started driving did he speak.

"It's quite late, I'll drop you home."

"Okay."

"Diana, about what just happened, I am so -"

"Don't you dare apologize you arse, only took you long enough."

His face held a ghost of a smile the entire ride and I couldn't have been happier.

As we reached my house, he got down and took my hand again. He pressed a soft kiss on my forehead as he muttered a quick "goodnight" which I returned.

With one last glance at him, I rang the bell, only to find my parents staring at me with disdain in their eyes. Oh when I say Parents, I mean Tom and Zendaya.

"Where have you been for so long young lady ??? It's 10 : 45 PM." Tom said in a scolding tone.

"You've got no time management skills Diana, do you have any idea how worried we were ???" Zendaya continued with the drama.

"Oh stop it you two." I said, pushing the two on two sides and entering.

"You see how disrespectful she's growing up to become honey ??? It's all fault. You've spoilt her." Zendaya said to Tom in a fake British accent. These two are perfect for each other.

'How is it my fault ??? You blame everything on me."

"ENOUGH YOU TWO." I roared at those two cartoons.

"Now tell us what happened at the fair !!!" Zendaya said excitedly, coming back to her original accent.

"We kissed." I almost whispered.

"BRO WHAT ???" "HOW WHEN WHERE AND WHY ???"

The second question was obviously asked by Mr. Dumb Holland which I decided to answer first.

"Well Thomas, How - I don't know, one minute we were talking and the next, we were having a mouth anatomy class. When - While we were walking around after the fair. Where - Streets and WHY - I DON'T KNOW MAYBE BECAUSE WE WERE FEELING HORNY !!! I practically screamed out the last part.

"Jeez, calm down woman !!!" He exclaimed.

"Then what happened ???" Zendaya asked, ignoring her boyfriend's idiocy.

"Then pathetic ol' me couldn't even look him in the eye and hugged him. Ewwww, who does that ??? He's probably regretting it now."

"It's cute Diana, stop over thinking your ass off and enjoy this good thing that happened. He probably thinks you're the most adorable person right now."

"Yeah he better, or else I'm killing him." Tom said, making me laugh.

"Did you speak about it ???"

"Yeah, he tried to apologize, probably feeling guilty for not asking for my permission but I stopped him and told him it took him long enough."

"That's my babe !!!" Zendaya jumped around the house like a monkey on drugs.

"But I thought I was your babe." Tom pouted, making us all laugh at his antics again. Oh how I love my friends.

"What does this make us guys ???"

"Well, you both are practically married for the past eight years but -"

"Shut up Tom, it's a serious question." Zendaya shut him up before turning to me and saying "ask him".

"Ofcourse not. I have only this much amount of confidence in me and I don't think I can ask him that."

"Then see how he acts around you tomorrow. If he says something then well and good or else you will have to."

"Copy that. Now can I get some food though ??? I'm starving."

"I thought you had enough of ANDREW GARFIELD and you were full." Tom said, smirking at me.

"So you've chosen death." I said, before running behind him.

"Stop it you two. Get your asses back here and eat like normal human beings." Zendaya yelled, bringing out the mom inside her.

"Coming mom." Tom and I yelled back at the same time and burst out laughing.

Life with them is fun. I only need to figure my shit out with Andrew and then life is going to be a piece of cake.

**************

Later that night, I called my sister to update her about my love life crisis but she screamed out of joy so loudly that Steven heard it and he was ready to come here and kill Andrew. He's still pissed at him and I don't blame him but Kiara and I made him realize that life has given us a second chance and how we shouldn't waste it. He seemed to agree with us and I can swear I saw him smile a bit too. He was happy, I could feel it. It's a family sibling we have, we can always feel what the other person was feeling. I knew that a part of him was happy because he would get one of his best friends back. I remember how close Andrew and Steve used to be, practically joint at the hip. I think when we stopped talking, the only person who missed him as much as I did would be my brother. We used to listen to sad songs together.

After talking to those two doofuses, I texted Aaron to let him know about everything because he would've killed me otherwise. His exact words after hearing it was - "I CALLED IT SINCE 2009", like bitch if you're such a psychic then why the fuck did you not predict the pain that came with it ??? Would've saved me eight years worth of self-hatred.

That night, when I went to sleep, I couldn't keep that damn smile of my face. Screw you Andrew.

**************************