| chapter twenty seven. |

♚ CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ♚

HOT SPRINGS IN SUMMER CERTAINLY sound strange. It may even appear absurd as if who in their right mind would go to a hot spring in this heat? Are you crazy?!

Well, everyone will think that way. They, on the other hand, completely ignored it. They even invited each other to the strangely open hot springs. (Yanagi totally not demanding the owner)

And here they are. In a hot spring with only the third year. Because they want to have a relaxing time away from their naughty, annoying, and unruly underclassmen. Oh, the managers showed up as well, and they were right next door. It's a good thing the third-year boys are all grown up and won't try to peek.

Yaku had just finished showering himself before diving into the hot water. As he leaned back against the rocks, his body shook with pleasure and he exhales comfortably. "Ah, it feels so good."

"Right?" Kai let out a groan in happiness. "It felt like my sores just disappeared."

"So relaxing." Asahi smiled happily. 

"Very calm and quiet," Gora nodded in agreement.

"We really should go in a hot spring sometimes. Or like, every once a month."

"You guys act like an old man," Konoha commented, sitting next to Yaku.

"Handling them makes me very tired," replied Suga with an exaggerated exhale.

"Ha? Handle them you say? Sometimes you go along with them," Daichi said looking offended.

"Busted."

"I'm not," Suga pouted.

"By the way," Yaku trailed off, looking around his surroundings like he was looking for someone. "Where are they?"

○ ♚ ○

"What are you doing?" Yanagi deadpanned. Observing the two captains, Bokuto and Kuroo who were crouching and staring at his chest.

"Appreciating your body," Kuroo replied which was followed by a nod of approval Bokuto.

They've been in the locker room since then. They were already wrapped in a towel around their waists. And all they did was talk for a few minutes before staring at his body like this.