Chapter Twenty Eight

Author pov
*warning mature content ahead*

Ira stared at the dark angry green eyes of slade coldly while inside she felt an burning hell waiting to be unleashed……. When she walked inside his office this afternoon she didn’t expected to find him kissing some whore…….. Seeing the scene ira felt hurt, betrayed, pain and anger in her heart……. She already knew slade moretti is nothing but an cold hearted monster and his sinister ways……. After all he fucked her when he was engaged to be married to Silvia…….. It shouldn’t bother her seeing him kiss an another women if she was old ira……. But The women standing right now is not the old ira she is an queen…….. An queen who demand respect and she will not let anyone disrespect or hurt her…….. That’s why she killed that pathetic whore right in front of him……… yet she knew it was not enough for her and she wanted to punish him and hurt him……. And she had an perfect way to do that to him so she gave him an smirk and walked out of his cabin……… in the evening she got dressed up in an black dress and went to the club to make him suffer and give him pain……..

 ira came out of her thought when she heard “Or what cigno????” He said staring at her back……… “or I will fuck every single men in Italy right in front of you” she said smirking sinisterly……

ira came out of her thought when she heard “Or what cigno????” He said staring at her back……… “or I will fuck every single men in Italy right in front of you” she said smirking sinisterly…….. Hearing her words slade only saw red in his eyes and the next second he growled in rage and smashed his lips on hers…….. He kissed with full of anger, rage and blood Lust while ira kissed him back with same emotions……. Pulling away from her lips he glared at her furiously while his hands gripped her Jaws painfully……. “You’re are fucking mine cigno only mine” he snarled out at her in burning rage…….. “Like fucking hell I will let an man touch you cigno you are mine” he said pushing to the near wall…….. Ira felt her back slammed on the wall while she felt his lips on hers…….. Slade kept on kissing her hard tugging her hair and deepening the kiss……. Both of their tongue fought for dominance biting their lips drawing blood from each other………. Pulling away from her lips slade stared at the burning amber eyes of Ira……. He wanted to rip her tongue out saying those words at him and tightened his grip on her hair……. He started to bite and kiss her jaw, neck painfully…….. He wanted her skin filled with his mark to show who owned her………..

Ira groaned in pain feeling his harsh bites on her neck while she gripped his hair pulling his face away…….. Slade felt ira pull his head making him glare at her when he was about to kiss her again he felt an strong slap on his cheeks making him stunned for an second……… he felt his anger take an another whole level feeling her slap…….. He was about to snap her neck when he felt her switch their position and slammed his back on the wall…….. While he felt an harsh grip on his neck and the next moment he felt her lips on his taking him by complete surprise…….. Ira kissed him hard with vengeance in her kiss and continued to kiss and bite his neck…… slade let out an hiss feeling the pain of her bites on his neck…….. Ira pulled away from him breathing heavily then she ripped his shirt open and started bite and suck his skin…….. Slade closed his eyes leaning on the wall feeling the sparks from his cigno touches……. While he felt her bite hard on his chest right near his heart making him growl out loudly……. All the while her fingers Tracing the tattoo in his body…….. He felt her lips trail down from his chest to waist and stop right before his pant hem………

Looking down Slade saw his cigno on her knees staring straight into his green eyes……… the next second she undid his pant and pulled out his cock making him groan loudly……….. He felt an soft cold hand touch his cock making him hiss out feeling the coldness of her hand……… ira looked at Slade who is staring at her with Lust filled eyes while she started to move her hand……… slade felt sparks coursing through his body when he let out an string of curse feeling his cigno’s hot mouth on his cock…….. Ira started to suck and lick his cock massaging his balls making slade lean on the wall feeling the pleasure……. He gripped her hair tightly all the while ira continued to suck him hard……. Ira felt his body tense up then she started to pull away from his cock making sure her tongue teasing him…….. Slade let out an loud growl when he felt Ira pull her hot mouth away teasing him knowing very well he was so close……. He glared at amber eyed women in annoyance while she gave him an smirk slowly licking her lips…….. “I own you Slade elio moretti” she said smirking and stood up from the floor still looking at him…….

Ira saw him look at her stunned while she turned around and started to take an step…….. All the sudden she felt him pull her back again slamming on the wall……… Slade stared at the vixen of an women in front of him while his heart still beating fast hearing her words…….. For the first time in his life he liked being owned by someone especially the women who is standing in front of him his cigno, his wife, his queen…….. Ira saw him staring at her while she can see his green eyes filled with an unknown emotions…….. The next second she felt his lips on hers taking her by an another deep kiss…….. Slade kept on kissing her hard while his hands ripped her dress away……… he let out an growl pulling away from her lips when he felt her soft skin making him realise she didn’t wear any lingerie…….. Shooting her an hard glare slade bend down and grabbed her thighs lifting her from the floor wrapping her legs around his hip…….. In single thrust he slammed his cock inside her tight core while ira hissed in pain feeling his rough thrust…….. Slade felt her tight cunt clenching his cock He felt like he is home he thought letting out an groan……….

“You really intended to piss me off badly cigno” he said gritting his teeth at her……… while ira gave him an smirk wrapping her hands around his shoulders scratching his skin with her nails……… slade let out an hiss feeling her nails and started pounding into her with rough thrusts while kissing her hard…….. All the while ira clung onto slade whimpering in both pleasure and pain of his roughness…….. Ahhh ira moaned loudly pulling away from his lips while slade kept on kissing and sucking her jaw, neck continously fucking her hard……… he felt her body tense letting him know she was close while he started to thrust into her more harder and deeper……… while his one hand gripping her lips harshly and the other hand grabbed her Jaws making her look at him……… “come for me il mio cigno” he said growling out loud while ira came hard screaming his name making him too come undone……….. Both stood there breathing heavily reeling from the after effects of their climax…….. Slade wrapped his hands around ira tightly and started walking towards the bed…….. When he reached near the bed he threw her on the bed while ira bounced back in the bed surprised and shot him an glare…….. In flash Slade got on top of her latching his lips on hers breast and started sucking her nibbles hard.…….

Ira arched back her head in the bed moaning feeling his touches while slade kept on sucking and biting her nibbles……. “Mine” he growled out still sucking breast while ira shivered hearing his hoarse voice…….. The next second she screamed feeling his hand pinch her nibbles hard when she heard this is mine Slade said slowly Tracing his hands on her breast…….. While his fingers trailing down her waist to hip and stopped near her core…….. He cupped her core and gave it an pinch growling out mine making ira whimper……… all the while he kept torturing her breasts with his mouth and his fingers stroking her core  while ira clung on to him gripping his hair………. Ira felt knots forming in her stomach she let out an moan closing her eyes  feeling so close to her climax………. She laid in the bed waiting for her climax to hit her when she didn’t her eyes shot open only to see him stopped and staring at her……… she glared at him feeling unsatisfied while slade gave her smirk which got replaced with an shock…… when ira switched their position in swift move and got on top of him straddling……… this time ira smirked at him and took his whole length started riding him by moving her hips……..

Slade stared at his beautiful cigno riding him and drawing out pleasure from him while he grabbed her hips sinking his nails in her flesh……… his rough fingers caressing her soft skin he spanked her ass making her scream……… while ira pulled slade up by wrapping her hands on the back of his neck……. All the while ira continued to ride him moving her hips their face so close together lips almost touching…….. Ira looked at the green eyes filled with burning desire while moved her hips slowly almost teasing him……. She gripped his hair tugging him more close to her while her other hand held his Jaws fingers Tracing his lips……… ira leaned in closing the gap between them when she saw him gulp hard in anticipation…….. Right now her lips touch she pulled away smirking at him making Slade groan in frustration…….. Slade stared at the beautiful minx who is hell bend on making him more frustrated………. While he spanked her ass hard making her groan in pain when he grabbed her neck and smashed his lips on hers…….. Ira felt she was so close while she came hard pulling away from his lips screaming his name…….. Both fell on the bed while ira laid on top slade reeling in the aftermath closing her eyes…….

Slade laid on the bed caressing her golden brown hair he could hear her loud heartbeats matching his…….. Few minutes later ira opened her eyes seeing his hard chest she tried to pull away from him……. Slade in flash rolled their position seeing her trying to pull away from him and held her hands…….. Cold amber eyes stared at the green eyes filled with unknown emotions making her frown in confusion…….. While slade leaned in taking her swollen red lips into an another kiss and started thrusting into her hot core…….. Kissing him back her laid in the bed while slade kept on pounding into harder and deeper……. “You’re mine cigno only mine” Slade said pulling away from her lips growling…….. I am yours il mio cigno he thought in his mind and came hard inside her………

Hello readers, here is your update for this week...... So any guesses whats going to happen now????.....

Next update will be on Monday......

Please do vote and comment......