Chapter 15

Question of the day :- What are your hobbies ? I love painting and reading :)

_________________________________

The next day Hobi left Jeon mansion without saying anyone where he is going. He doesn't not know what Tae was going to say to him but he knew it was not something good.

By his voice, he could understand that his best friend was not okay. He reached Kim mansion and hurriedly went inside.

He couldn't see anyone in the living room so he went straight to Tae's room and entered.

Upon hearing the sound of the door, Taehyung looked up and saw his best friend and ran towards him to hug him.

Hobi got more worried seeing Tae shaking in his hold. He hugged him back and caressed his back while mumbling sweet nothings.

Tae calmed down after a while and Hobi cupped his face to wipe the tears. He held his hand and made his sit on the bed.

"Now tell me what happened ?"

"B-bogum he called me a-and said he will t-take junnie's custody. I-I a-am scared hyung. You know right how powerful h-he is. What if he gets successful in taking my b-baby. I will d-die hyung. I-- " Tae couldn't speak anymore.

Hoseok hugged him once again seeing his best friend having an anxiety attack.

He was furious hearing his words. That bastard is still not letting Tae to stay in peace. He always had to make him weak.

Yes, he knows how powerful Bogum is but that doesn't mean he will let his have junnie.

"Tae calm down. Nothing will happen with our junnie. Bogum is again trying to manipulate you so that you return back to him. He is powerful, but so are you. You are junnie's mother and no one can separate you from him" He mumbled all of it softly trying to make Tae understand.

Tae looked up hearing him and nodded. Yes, no one can separate them. He will fight for Yeonjun until his last breathe but won't let that man harm his son.

"Thank you hyung. I was so anxious earlier. Now listening to you, i am feeling relieved. "

"I am your best friend Tae. You don't need to thank me" The later nodded.

Tae saw how hobi looked tensed even though he was smiling. And he knows the reason behind it.

Hesitantly he asked "H-how is Aera hobi hyung ?"

The said man sighed and said "She is f-fine"

Tae could tell that his best friend was lying to him. His eyes said it all.

"Is she eating well ?"  he further asked. He often thought about that little angel who made him feel these weird feeling.

"A-ah...uhmm..actually she is the same. Jungkook hired a mpreg male as her babysitter but she still refuses to eat and throw tantrums. But what can we do. Out of all the ladies and mpreg, Yugyeom handled her well, of course after you"

Tae felt his chest tighten hearing that. He thought Aera will be fine. He didn't think Hobi was actually meaning when he said that Aera is only comfortable with him. He thought the former was saying that to make him agree.

"W-when is her surgery ?" he couldn't help but feel scared.

"On 25th of this month" He said