00.08

Please remember to leave a
vote and comment if you're
enjoying the story !

Thank you (:

Freddy will be making an
appearance in the next
two chapters !

Also, have y'all ever really
listened to when Sun gets mad at
Gregory for turning off the lights?
His voice be hittin a lil diff when he's mad
I'm sorry kdnfjsjsjsj

_______________________

I STAND AT the daycare desk tiredly, cheek in hand. I hadn't gotten a break yet, so I took the time to give myself one while the kids were occupied with Sun.
Earlier I had choked down a few sips of fizzyfazz, only to find out how disgusting it really was. I eventually ended up giving the rest of it to Sun, who I knew would drink it. He's been bouncing off the walls ever since.

I've often been finding myself thinking about him more than I'd like to admit. Maybe more than I should.
When I'm home, I frequently catch myself wondering what he's up to, or if he or Moon think about me as much as I do to them.
Sometimes, I even wonder if Liz or the other workers think about the other animatronics as much as I do with the celestial duo.

It's sort of weird, maybe a bit unnatural, but . . They're different. I like them.

I really enjoy my time spent with the two, and I'm not sure why. They're programmed to make kids happy— sure. But, they're also programmed to almost be like an actual person. With feelings, and personalities to make others, not just children, happy.

I can't believe I'm over here daydreaming about some robotic piece of metal. What's wrong with me?

I snap myself from my thoughts, and catch myself from staring at the bright animatronic, sighing out heavily with frustration. Maybe I need something to distract myself with.

"Excuse me?"

I look to my side and see a small child staring up at me. I bend over and smile softly at the little girl. "How can I help you?"

She snivels. "I lost my stuffed Bonnie plush . . I don't know where it went. I had him before nap time, but now he's gone." Tears brim her eyes.
She couldn't have been any older than five.
I frown down at her as tears slip passed her eyes and fall down her face.

It must feel like her whole world just broke apart.

"It's okay! I'll help you find him. Come on sweetie." I offer her a sympathetic smile as she takes my hand.
We look around the daycare, going under tunnels, through some of the ball pit, and looking around the corner of the room. We eventually earned Sun's attention for a bit. He furrowed a brow curiously, before coming up to us. "What's wrong?" His head tilted.

I look down to the girl and make a crooked frown.

"I lost my Bonnie plush . ." The girl sniffles, cheeks now a flushed red.
"Oh, no!" Sun leaned down slightly, bending comically at the knees, to be somewhat even to her level. She shrunk back, frowning.

"Well it's a good thing I found one earlier." He winked, then he booped her on the nose with his cold finger. "A little boy had stolen it during nap time . . I'm not sure how Moon let that slide— but he's banned now!" Sun smiled. "So you don't have to worry anymore!"

The girls face lit up, eyes widening, and brows raising. "You found my Bonnie?"

"Yes ma'am!" Sun stood to his normal height, and reached out his hand for her to take. She accepted it, letting go of mine. We followed Sun over to the lost and found box, and watched as he pulled out the plush.
It's blue color was beginning to fade into a grey, and the arm was loosing its stitching. It looked as if it had either been stretched to shreds, or as if she had forgotten it outside a few too many times.