Chapter 53: A Meeting Before the Battle!

A/N: Let's get this raid started! Time for us to do some rescue work involving Eri. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also it's a lot shorter then normal.

Hitoshi POV:

   Kirishima, Amajiki, Fatgum and I all walk into the meeting room. As far as I'm aware this has to do with a Yakuza and some drugs. Probably the same drugs that the villain we fought a couple nights ago was using.

   I noticed that Tsu, Uraraka, Nejire, Izuku, and Mirio are all also present. Izuku and Mirio are with Sir Nighteye, and this looks like it might be very serious. Both of them look worried and solemn. Maybe this is something more than a drug dealer. That makes sense why we all would be called in.

   Before I can worry too much about my friend we are ushered into the main meeting room and we take our seats. All of us in our hero costumes like we might go into action right now. Sir Nighteye stands in front of a board and starts the explain what's going on.

"This is the Yakuza group we believe is behind a drug that could soon get rid of someone's quirk permanently. As Fatgum can tell you Suneater was shot with a bullet that inactivated his quirk. We have high suspicions that they are working on perfecting the bullets to be permanent." Sir Nighteye adjust his glasses.

"That's not even the worst part of this. The Chisaki bullets contained human blood and cells. Thanks to some research we think he's turning his daughter into bullets by using her quirk." Fatgum says, and the room gasps.

"We have to go in and do something as soon as possible to end the abuse, save the girl, and to prevent the bullets from being perfected. So we need you all to keep an eye on different locations around Japan." Sir Nighteye says.

   After Sir Nighteye and his sidekicks got done telling us what to do we were dismissed. The pros were going to grab some paperwork so the other students and I all sat in a waiting room. I noticed how upset Izuku and Mirio looked, like this was their fault.

"I won't let her go again." Izuku says.

"We will save her." Mirio says.

   This must be personal for them. They were the ones who found out the Eri even existed. They must feel guilty for letting her go with Chisaki again. I want to reach out but I don't know how they feel. That's when Eraserhead walked over to us.

"You're all still students. Don't be so hard on yourself. I want all of you to know that you don't have to do this. If you don't want to fight these guys, then don't. No one will be upset with you. We understand." Eraserhead says.

"Mr. Aizawa..." Uraraka blushes at his kind act.

"Just call me Eraserhead when we aren't at school. You kids take care of yourself, okay?  I have to head back to my agency." Eraserhead nods to us.

"Right." Izuku nods back to him.

   I can already tell that nobody is going back out of the mission. Not with so much at risk. We all want to reach out and save Eri. Once we find out where they are keeping Eri, hell will break loose for Chisaki. Not one of us feels any remorse for the bastard. I hope he goes down easy to save all of us a lot of pain.

I hope he's ready to lose.

Tomura POV:

   What a bastard. I hope Toga has her fun and kills him. He took Compress's arm, killed big sis Magne, and then thought he could be in charge of the league. Who the hell does he think he is?

   I made sure to tell Twice, Toga, and Midoriya to simply do as they want. I hope they want Overhaul dead. He tried to use Izuku over my head to join him. Said he had a plan to capture Izuku but I knew damn well if he didn't already have Izuku he was going to have a hard time getting him.

   UA has their guards really up now, I doubt I'll ever get my hands on him again. I lost Izuku and I'm not going to be led astray from my goal just because of an empty promise. Overhaul should know better than that.

"Do you really think sending those three alone was a good idea? Midoriya doesn't seem the trust worthy type, Twice might go insane, and Toga is already insane." Dabi looks at me.

"That's exactly why I sent them. I know they'll have the most fun." I grin.

"So you really just sent them to cause chaos?" Spinner turns to me.

"If that's what they end up doing, I wouldn't be mad." I shrug.

'I would be far from mad, seeing the bastard left clueless in chaos because of my team would make this whole situation a lot better.'

I hope Overhaul is ready to suffer.

A/N: I hope you liked this very short chapter! Right after this we will get into the first part of the raid. Leave notes on what you want to see before I end the fic! This chapter is 880 word long!