Epilogue 2

After  a few months

Aarav's POV

We thought that handling twins would be more difficult than what we experienced while raising Advik. We got lucky this time as Sanj would sleep at night without any fuss. On the other hand, I still had to go through my share of sleepless nights as Sanvi was not ready to sleep on some days staying awake and wailing all night. Sachi would try to stay awake with me but I use to let her rest as she would not go to anyone while crying other than me. Sachi is right she is moody like me. I was very happy when she would get calmed only by me but it is not an easy job. It all depends on her mood. Right now Sanvi was crying, and I was trying to calm her in the living room. I have a meeting tomorrow. I can rest only after she sleeps.

"Bacha please be quiet. Please go to sleep even dada wants to sleep." I tried to make her stop but failed. She finally slept at 3 am. I went towards our room and placed her in the cot. I lay down on my side of the bed. Sachi's sleep got disturbed because of my moments, and she woke up.

"Did she sleep?" Sachi asked in a sleepy voice. I simply nodded my head. 

"Good Night." She said and kissed my cheek. I finally fell into a deep slumber.

-----------------------------------------------

I entered my room and saw Sachi sitting on the bed with Advik and Sanj on her lap and Sanvi in front of her sleeping on the bed.

"Mumma, he is so cute. Look how he is smiling. He is growing so fast, but I don't want him to grow so fast. Stay like this only. Please." Advik said to Sanj and kissed him on his cheek. Then he looked at Sanvi.

"Please, you grow up soon." He said. Sachi started laughing at this statement.

"They are twins. If she will grow then he will also grow up." She said, and he frowned.

"She has to grow up. She has to stop crying whenever she sees me. She treats me as if I am a bad person. I am her older brother, she should play with me, smile at me, but all she does is cry whenever I am in her presence." He said and huffed. I entered the room and went near them. He finally noticed me and got happy. Even Sanj made some baby noise.

"Is everything ok? Why did you come so early today" Sachi asked with concern.

"I am tired, and I missed you all." I said and sat beside her. Advik came and sat on my lap.

"Do you want coffee?" She asked me, and I shook my head.

"I just want to spend some time with you all." I said and was about to touch my back on the headboard when Sanvi started crying.

I picked her up and tried to calm her. But she was not ready to stop wailing more loudly with each passing second. I told Advik to get up so that I could walk around with her. I placed her on the bed again, and Advik got up. The moment Advik got up she stopped crying.

"She was crying because Advik was on your lap." Sachi said laughing softly.

"Oh! Hello. He is my dad before you and also Sanj is older than you we have more right on him as you are the youngest." He said to Sanvi and then looked at Sanj and Sanj nodded his head as if he was understanding everything that Advik spoke.

Sanvi again started crying. I picked her up, and she again stopped crying. I looked at Advik and he was frowning at me.

"I love you." I said, and he smiled brightly. He got up and hugged me, leaving space between us. Sanvi again cried. My goodness. Advik broke the hug.

"I also love you." I said to her and she also started smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------