{46} ヤンデレ {46}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

It was hard to believe that the man sitting across from me, happily eating his own food while making small talk with me.....is the same man that was dangling me off of his balcony moments prior.

"Don't you like it?" He asked, his face was morphed in a child-like innocence.....as if he's never done anything bad in his life.

I don't want to make him angry.

I slowly picked up my fork ".....I do"

I began eating the food and he smiled before continuing with his own.

This has got to be some kind of sick joke.

"Rindou didn't think that I'd get my second chance with you but I knew you'd come around" He said softly and my eyes flickered up to his before I looked back down at my food without responding.

I couldn't ignore the small frowns or looks of disappointment every time that I neglected to respond to him.

It's as if....he really doesn't know that what he's doing to me....is wrong.

'I've got to get out of here'

He's got to leave the apartment eventually.....right?

I sure hope so.

"I have to go to work for a bit, I'll only be gone for about an hour" he suddenly said and my eyes widened slightly as hope filled my vision.

I guess there is some hope after all.

He stood up and placed his empty bowl into the sink.

I watched as he walked over to me, a small smile was on his face as he cupped my face in his hands "I love you" he said as he stared at me lovingly, my lips parted slightly but nothing was coming out.

Just say it back.

"Hurry....."

"I l-....love you" I said quietly and the loving look in his eyes vanished in a second as I quickly averted my eyes towards his blazer.

"I'm sorry, darling, but I just can't trust that you'll stay here" he said and my eyes widened slightly "H-huh.....of course I will!" I said quickly and he leaned closer to my face. "I'm just taking slight precautions because I love you and I don't want you to get into any trouble" he said as he placed a kiss against my cheek.

.....slight precautions?

He grabbed my forearm and began pulling me along with him causing my eyes to widen "w-what are you doing?" I questioned but he didn't answer so I quickly grabbed onto the counter.

"STOP IT!" I screamed and his eyes darkened "....."

He hoisted me over his shoulder causing my eyes to widen as I began hitting him on his back "LET GO! LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled out and he stopped walking for a moment as his grip on me had tightened "You were lying to me.....I see"