chpt.35

(Jackie m/m)

It's over now
it's over now
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

[verse 1 boy]
It's over now
It's over now
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now
[girl]
No more cloudly days
there all gone, gone away
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

[chorus 2]
no more cloudy days
there are gone away
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

[verse2 boy and girl]
If i walk alone
I'm not on my own
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

[chorus 3]
if i walk alone
i'm not on my own
i feel like i can make it
the storm is over now

no more
(no more)
cloudy day
(cloudy day)
the storm is
(the strom is)
over now
(over now)
[repeat 2x]

no more
(no more)
cryin at night
(cryin at night)
the storm is

(the storm is)
over now
(over now)

Jiraya

Around about 1:05 I had received a phone call from the hospital that my mom pass away. I was hurt to the point I cried all night in August arms, now here I am at her funeral. She look peaceful now at least she don't have to suffer anymore.

************

Th funeral was over people was hugging me and telling me that everything was going to be okay. I held onto August hand as we was walking out of the church when I seen my dad.

"Jiraya sweetheart I'm so sorry I wasn't there, I'm here now baby girl" my dad had some nerve to now wanna show up when my mother is already dead.

"Oh so you sorry? Where were you when my momma was up in the hospital fighting for her life, we tried calling you it went straight to voicemail".

"I'm sorry about your lost" a some woman said holding onto my dad arm.

"Are you serious right now, you have some gut to bring her here at my mom funeral. This is why you didn't call or come back home, you was to busy fucking this bitch" I was so mad and upset I pull away from August and walking towards the car how could he do that, I broke down on the ground I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Jay come on now remember what Aunt J said we here for you" CJ said pulling up off the ground.

"I can't be strong knowing I lost my mom. She's gone CJ gone, I can't get her back and my so call of a dad come bring some bitch to the funeral".

"Don't worry about him, get yourself together. You have a child that need you and one on the way".

"I'm not trying to hear all of that CJ thanks for looking out cousin" I say to CJ causing him to smile, even though we not blood but he still like family.

"You know it's okay for a man to cry CJ" I tell him cause his eyes was red and watery.

"I'm good I just want to make sure that you okay" he smile letting a tear roll down his face.

"I am fine, gone and be with Tori and little CJ" I wipe his tear and he went on and left.

Kay and Justin walk to me and hug before they left then aunt Vicky talk to me for a bit.

August finally walk over to the car with Sanai in his arms sleep, he put her in the car and pull me into a hug.

"You alright"? August ask looking at me.

"I'm fine why is everybody asking me am I alright For the last time I'm fine baby, can we just go home now I'm kinda sleepy" I gave him a smile and got in the car.

What my father had pull back there I don't even care anymore. My mom is gone so I don't have to see that man ever again, its not like that he was always home anyway, all my crying is over its going to take some time for me to get over my mom death but I can get through with it I think.