I thought you burned..?

You used to work at the Pizzaplex as a janitor, before it burnt down. The weird thing was, Roxy, chica and Monty all appeared to have been broken hours before that. What about Freddy, you may ask? Not there. It was said he escaped out of his room, but that was illogical.

After all, he knew the rules, and how would he even get out of his door?

But this isn't about him. It's about someone else. Someone who was beloved to have burned in that fire, just like everyone else. Sundrop. You, too, thought he'd burned, until 12:00 AM a week after you'd been put out of the job.

{Your POV}

I sigh, sitting down on my couch and turning it on. Sure, I should be in bed, but I haven't got work in the morning, so it doesn't really matter. I flick through the channels absentmindedly, mind wandering to the anxious, jittery animatronic.

Suddenly, I jump, as my doorbell was rung and it startled me from my thoughts. "Who the hell is at my door at this time of night??" I think to myself, and I stand up.

If I were more awake, I'd have checked the peephole, but right now I'm more tired than ever and if someone's gonna kill me they might as well.

Opening the door, I strain my neck to look up at the animatronic. It looked a little charred and worn, but it was still the same one I remember. "Moon?" I ask, bewildered. He gave a feeble wave, hands coming to hold the other, wringing them. Probably because of the nerves.

"H-hello, starl-light..." His voice box was damaged, too. I stare at him for a little longer before he leans back, and talks again. "M-may I come i-in?" I snap out of my trance, stepping aside and gesturing with my right arm to the space behind me. "Sure, come on in.." i say, voice soft. He nods, silently thanking me, and steps inside the dark entrance hall.

He makes to enter the living room, arm beginning to outstretch, when I rest my hand on his. "Step back a little, the lights are on in there.." he does as I ask, hands clasped as he waits for further instruction. I make sure to turn the light off before opening the door fully, the kitchen light (thankfully) off.

"Welcome to my home, new roommate." He preens at the word, immediately standing up taller.

{Third Person POV}

Moon wasn't going to lie, following you home? At first, it was the stupidest idea ever. Now? Probably one of his best. He walked into the dark living room, sitting on the couch and looking to the TV. It's glow cast light on everything in front of it, things farther away giving a faint light.

He had his hands in his lap, fiddling with his thumbs anxiously. Suddenly, you wer n front of him, and gently moving his faceplate up to look at you. Your hands cupped his face, and you stared into his dull red eyes. "How did you find out where I lived?" You asked, softly. He couldn't bring hi self to look away, and shyly responded. "I followed you home."

You nodded, and put your forehead on his, closing your eyes. "I thought you burned..." You mutter, and his response is instant. "I did. But I got out before I melted away. Then, I saw you. I didn't want to alarm you, so I hid in dark places and every night found you, to follow you home." He said, deep voice rumbling softly.

You were now sat in his lap, hugging him, and had let go of his faceplate. His arms shakily wrapped around you waist, and rested his head on your shoulder. You gently squeezed him before pulling back, and you sat, staring at him. That was, of course, until you planted a tender kiss on his teeth, feeling the grooves of his permanent smile.

You pulled away, red in the face, and he moved forward, almost chasing your kisses. You giggled, and gently pushes him back. "Now now, moony, don't be getting greedy." You say, in a teasing tone. He growls, turning you both around and pinning you to the couch. "Don't forget, sunshine, you (technically) still work under me." He hissed out, and you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, yeah." You say, as he moves off and stands again. "I need to recharge." He states, simply, and it's calmer than how he usually talks. Like sunny was speaking for him (which he probably was, since they could do that). You nod, and show him to a small section of your flat that has a large skylight. Being on the top floor, and a nice flat, you got one.

The moon shone in, and moon walked over to it, removing his night cap and bending his head down. Even from where you stood, in the doorway, you could see the solar panel he was using. "So if moon uses moonlight to charge, sun uses the sun to charge?" You think, before shrugging. "Hey, I'm gonna head to bed now. Stay here and get comfortable, I'll be in the room across from this, okay?" You ask, but he doesn't respond. "Must've shut down." You think, but know, somehow, he heard.

You leave, heading to your room and replaying the events. As you get into your solar themed PJ's, you glance at the door. Just across the hall, a 6'8 animatronic was charging. You sigh, peeling back your dinosaur covers and climbing inside. Your eyes slump shut, and you drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Across the hall, back in his room, Moon lifts his head up,  left eye burning red, right eye glowing white.

They'd keep you forever.

________

I'm sorry this took so long to get out! I have been really lazy, so I sincerely apologize! Hopefully, this was at least decent.

Also,  wanted to say a massive thank you for 78.7K!

Another announcement before I go, lore will be out later today! I completely forgot until recently, so I'll get working on that after this!

Alright, bye!