Chapter 24

Falling asleep you knew there was something very suspicious about Spring trap and Dave. They seemed to have known each other and it's like they talk about you. They have to be connected in some way. Maybe something will happen in my dreams.

———

When you woke up, you were rather disappointed that you didn't dream of anything. Even if nothing particular was happening in your life, you'd still usually dream. This confused you even more as you sat up and got ready for the bar.

The time was currently, 6:41 PM. You quickly changed into casual clothes and scrambled out the door. You probably wouldn't get to question Dave as much, since you overslept, but that gives you more time to question Spring trap.

It was just around 7 PM, when you walked in the bar. Dave was sitting on one of the stools and turned his body around when he heard the motion of the door. You smiled, and walked to the seats.

"Hey Dave, sorry i'm late, I overslept." You said sitting down next to him.

"It's no problem, dear, we'll have plenty of time to catch up." I couldn't dwell on what he said, because he spoke shortly after.

"Waiter, could you get a (f/d) for the darling?" He said with a assertive but calming tone. The waiter nodded and returned in a few seconds with your drink. You gave Dave a genuine smile and he returned a smirk.

"Thanks, Dave. I feel bad you have to pay every night though. You should let me pay tomorrow!" You grinned.

"Actually, Y/N. I have another idea for our date." You blushed at the word, date. He really hadn't made any moves, so you forgot these were all dates.

"Like what?" You chuckled.

"Instead of going here tomorrow, would you like to come over to my place?" You were iffy at first. You didn't completely trust the guy, but he was a friend of Spring traps at least so you decided to agree.

"Yeah sure! Do you want me to drive there?" To that Dave only chuckled.

"I don't think you'll be able to, love. Meet me at the pizzeria tomorrow and I'll take you there." Why would we have to meet at the pizzeria? Maybe he just lives nearby.

"Okay, sure. What time?"

"6 PM, sharp. I'll be waiting at the front entrance." You were curious as to why he wanted to meet there, but maybe he just wanted to see the place.

"Okay, sounds good." You smiled and his eyes lit up even more. It was so alike to Spring trap's...

The rest of the night, the two of you would joke about Freddy's. It was stupid talk and you weren't saying anything important just joking around. You found that Dave was actually quite funny, and charming. You were starting to like, Dave, but you felt guilty about Spring trap. It couldn't work with a robot anyway, so why would he care? He encouraged the dates too.

"Oh wow it's almost midnight. You should really get going, Y/N." For some reason Dave seemed like he was in a rush too, but you didn't know why. You always assumed he stayed at the bar when you left, because you've never seen him leave.

"You're right I don't wanna be late, especially with the the phantoms." You gathered all your things and waved to Dave before heading to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Dave." You said cheerfully walking to the exit.

"See you soon, dear." You caught his glimmering green eyes and sharp smile staring at you as you left. Although, he seemed to be in a hurry Dave remained at the bar, that was until you left. It was strange how you'd always leave before he did. What does he even do?

It was 12:03 AM, when you entered the pizzeria. You walked into your office half-expecting Spring trap, but surprisingly he was no where to be found. Usually he'd be all over me right now..?

You decided to sit on cams until Spring trap came.

The time was now, 1:32 AM. It had been over an hour since your shift started and there was still no sign of Spring trap. The absence of Spring trap and the phantoms constantly attacking you, nearly gave you a panic attack and you were starting to fear for your life.

After what seemed like hours, around 3:49 AM, you saw Spring trap at the door of your office. Your breathing was pretty fast and he seemed to noticed he walked over to you and wrapped his arms around your body. He was shushing you, and humming. As if he was trying to calm you down.

"Spring trap! Where were you!?" You said anxiously. Spring trap continued to shush you, and eventually when you calmed down he spoke.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I had to go meet someone." The unspecified information was only pissing you off more. You left Spring traps grasp and looked up at him with an angry expression.

"What about me! And what are you hiding? You've been acting so weird since I started seeing Dave!" Spring traps gaze went elsewhere as you continued to shoot him dirty looks.

"I'm sorry for leaving you, Y/N. I lost track of time." His words seemed genuine and it sounded as if he was speaking in a guilty tone. You shifted your face into a more worried one.

"You can't even leave the pizzeria, where could of you possibly gone?" He sighed before answering.

"With you."