Chapter 29

Vashisht's Pov 

after 3 weaks......

It was morning and I couldn't sleep this days my eyes were all red and I had dark circles on Saturday I received a notice from the court she had applied for divorce I was scared after seeing tose papers I even tried to contact her days past but I couldn't see here all I was left with was pain and regret in my heart I just wished I could have been a better person  

All I gave her was pain; it's not wrong that she hates me now, but I can't let her go; I can't even imagine my life without her; I love her, I really love her; I'll make up for all the mistakes I've made, but I won't let her go because I know she loves me the same way I love her.

I got out of bed and began getting ready to go to court; I didn't want to go to court, but I had to; at the very least, I could see her; I will talk to her today and will clear everything with her; I need to talk to her.

I arrived at the court, she was not there, and I was waiting for her to arrive when I noticed Advik waving at me and approaching me.

Don't worry, bro, everything will be fine; I'll be there for you whenever you need me, he said.

All I could say was "I'm sorry."

Sorry about that, bro. he stated

Sorry for not trusting you; I don't know what happened to me at the time; I just couldn't see you both together; I had a hunch that those photos were edited, but I was so jealous; I am such a stupid person that I ruined everything with my own hands; I am a certified fool.

I know you're a certified idiot, but I also know you're a really nice person on the inside, and if you ever try to hurt my sister, I'll kill you with my own bare hands, he said, hugely.

Just then, after weaks, I saw her; she had no emotions on her face; I rushed towards her but was stopped by her brother.

Didn't I tell you to stay away from her? Did you forget about the punches I gave you, or do you want some more, he asked, clenching his jaw.

I looked in her direction, but she was expressionless. Suddenly, a man appeared and told Adveeya bhai to leave me alone.

But Suyesh, you know what he's done to him, he said.

I know, but this isn't the right place. Let's go inside the court and decide how to best control your anger, said the man.

Leave our son-in-law alone I heard someone's voice, and we all turned to face them.

Why were they hearing Adiraa's father?

Why are you here, stay away from our family matters, you are nothing to us, her father said.

As you have misunderstood, sir, she is also a member of my family; she is my sister-in-law, don't you remember? I married her elder sister, and above all, she is my sister, and I am not allowing anything that is harmful to her to come near her, that man said, giving me a sharp look.

Stay away from us and don't try to destabilise my child's marriage, her father said.

marriage What a beautiful marriage it is, a bloody forced marriage it was she didn't want to marry anyone but Mr. metha being so selfish made his daughter marry such a persone just for the sake of money do you know what mr.metha stay away from my sisters I am more than enough for them and if you try to do anything wrong to my sistes I will see you in the court then adveeya bhai said and caught

Even though we began to enter, her father approached me and said, "Don't worry, I'll tell her to 

Her not to give you a divorse and to return to you, and I know she will not go against my instructions.

I just thought to myself, "How selfish can he be?" and nodded and walked away.

I entered the courtroom, even though my parents were present; I didn't expect them to hear because I had never told them about any of this; instead, I saw them looking at me with disappointment.

I simply sat down next to them.

After all of the court proceedings, the judge decided to give us more time because we had only been married for a few months. He even instructed us to stay together for three months and if things didn't work out, we would divorce.

I was overjoyed but also worried about what would happen if she didn't forgive me, but I had made up my mind that I would get her back in my life.

She'll be staying at your house for three months, but remember that if anything goes wrong, I'll murder you, so don't cause any trouble. I'll drop her off at your house, and you may go, he continued.

I simply nodded and walked away.

I said my goodbyes to Advik and thanked him for being there with me today.

I returned home and began making her favourite white sauce pasta, as well as ordering flowers and chocolates for her. I also covered the table with flowers and placed everything.

I was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell.

I rushed to open the door, she was already there with her brother, but I didn't mind because she was finally there. I took her luggage from her grip and told them to enter, but he simply refused, saying, "I don't want to see your face and you're telling me to enter." Adiraa, take care; I'm just a phone call away whenever you need me. he said and left

Hope you guys like my update ❤️

what you think does he deserve second chance?

the chapter was of mixed emotions ,

Please vote and comment it really matters for me

If you like the chapter please vote and comment

Have a nice day , and take good care of urself ❤️❤️

Thank you
-deeya