70

Narrator's P.O.V
At the mention of Yn going on going a date, Taehyung immediately grew tense as looked over at Yn... only to see her look extremely hurt and angry.

But mostly hurt.

And he couldn't do anything to calm her down at the moment besides just hold her as she sat upright, balled her hand into a fist and loudly asked;

"And why didn't I have a say in any of her surprise planning?!"

"Because she knew that you would act like this-"

"Like what?! If I don't want to go then I don't want to go. I AGREED to hang out with my friends only, I DID NOT agree to go on some blind date!"

"I-I know it sounds bad but look just go one date with him. Will it really kill you too do that? You know he really likes you-"

"I'm sorry but I don't like him and I did NOTHING for him to like me in the first place. We hardly talk!"

At her harsh words, Jennie hesitantly asked with genuine curiosity;

"Why are you being so mean?"

"I am not being mean, I'm being honest-"

"I don't see what the big deal is Yn. I mean all you have to do is go one date with the guy and by the end of it you can say "You know what? I'm not into you bye" and go home-"

"I don't want too-"

"And why don't you? Just tell me."

"Because I'm not interested in him at all! And if you guys keep pushing this onto me then you can forget about our outing-"

"Alright, alright. Calm down.. Look I'll text Lisa that you don't want to go and she'll cancel the whole thing off."

Jennie calmly said and Yn still annoyed at the fact that she wasn't told anything, said;

"Thank you."

Jennie hummed in response and after a moment, she quietly asked;

"Hey but while we're already on the subject.. is there someone that you really like?"

At her question, Yn felt herself blushing and Taehyung staring at her wasn't helping her racing heart but after giving him an extremely apologetic look, she regained her composure and sternly said;

"No, I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now."

Jennie hummed at her cold response and jokingly said;