🅒hapter 13 - Part II: -Sileam (Part 2)

............
I stiffly got in the stage, oh god! Everyone is staring at me! Hoo! Okay it's okay Seth! Your line is super easy! Okay! Don't panic! Sure~ you didn't attend any acting class in your previous life and I regret it, but your fine acting in front of your parents,your okay. Yeah! Be.... Not scared!

Just calm down and listen to your part. Calm down. Suddenly the has begun and started saying the story. Just wait in the corner.

"It all started hundred years ago, where emperor Leon was the one ruling in Delacroix, the kingdom was peaceful the people where in harmony, the Delacroix kingdom was most powerful the kingdom was blessed by the gods.

Many people worship the gods and even the royal family, people worship them.

Emperor Leon has 2 sons, the first prince Neil, the aggressive and money loving man. And the second prince, Prince Ameil the kind and gentle. But despite the difference of the two princes, they are still pretty close."

Seth: Suddenly a cast came out and smiled, I think he's the first Prince's actor. As in the story was told the first prince cast acted smug and arrogant. This cast seems familiar tho... and handsome.

When I saw how the actor acted, I was gonna cry! My level of acting is so much lower and... I don't know!

"Many people don't like the first prince at all, people say that he is a drunkard and likes to spend some money on jewelry, alcohol, gambling and ladies, and people really hates him.

One day! The emperor announces who will be the next emperor ! Many people know that the second prince will be sure be the one who will be the crown prince.

And the people of the kingdom was right! The second prince really did get the title of the crown prince. Because of this event the first prince even grew happier and congratulate his baby brother.

Many people thought that the first prince will throw tantrums, but it was opposite.

People become suspicious and started a rumor that, maybe the first prince really did not accept the coronation of the second prince and started to plan.

The rumors circulated and when the second prince heard, he has been avoiding his big brother. But that didn't bother the first prince!"

Seth: I don't even know what I'm I doing! The first prince came smiling and acted, wow! This cast can act really good, I wish I can just be the first prince than playing Sileam. This corset is so tight!

"The first prince didn't know why his brother ignores him, but he just shrugged it off and continued to drink.

Back in the castle the second prince and the emperor were talking.

' FATHER! I knew that big brother is planning something! I knew!' said the crown prince.

The emperor only sighed and spoke, 'We are not sure about that, Second Prince. I know you are listening to the rumors outside, your brother didn't do anything to you for the past months and has been minding his business' said the emperor!

The crown prince was a little upset and went out to the emperor's room. It is true that the first prince was really quiet and have only having fun outside the castle walls."

Seth: The actors did such great performance, especially the handsome second prince! Suddenly the actor who acted the second prince looked at me and winked.

I found that very uncomfortable, he seems familiar to me though.

"The second prince became busier and busier, the second prince has to train and study to become the next emperor, while the first prince have been having fun.