𓂢𓂢

"How did you enjoy your time with princess Selene," you ask your son who looks bored.

"Good, I suppose"

His reply is simple, as he continues reading the scroll.

Honestly, sometimes you feel like Aten is acting older than his age like he understands exactly what he is doing.

He loves reading and writing.

He used to experiment on animals before you prevented him.

Aten is a sure a bright kid for being only five.

Must be your imagination.

"...Alright"

Before you could stand back on your feet, ready to leave your son with his scrolls, he stops you.

"Mama?"

"Yes, honey" you turn back to him, with a soft smile on your face.

Aten looks like he is all ready to say something, but decides against it, and says something else.

"I love you"

You walk towards him, kneeling in front of him, before patting his head.

"Mama loves you too"

Now, you are one hundred percent sure that your son is hiding something from you.

Aten watches you as you leave his chamber, the moment you are out of his sight, he lets out a relieved sigh.

'What if she isn't like me...I will wait a bit longer to be sure'

Aten wants to reveal his secret badly...

...the secret of him being a famous Egyptian surgeon before passing away in a tragic accident.

And getting reborn as your son.

𓃠𓅷𓃠𓅷𓃠𓅷

The Nubian prince stares at you, already feeling awkward with the whole silence.

You are laying beside him on the bed, however, your mind is elsewhere.

"Do you wish that I leave you alone, your majesty?" Akshin asks, already feeling annoyed.

"What is your talent?" you ask suddenly.

The prince is shocked at your question, not knowing what he can say.

"I don't have...one?"

The answer didn't make you angry, it only made you happy.

"Then your talent from now on is listening to me whine about my problems" you mumble.

However, he hears your words and frowns.

"I don't think there is anything wrong with confessing your worries from time to time,"

Akshin says while grabbing into your hands gently.

You pull your hands away from him and place one finger on his lips.

"Well, I'm going to tell you some of my secrets, but if you let any of them out..."

You pull your finger away from his lips, and place it on your neck, making a slicing motion.

"I will feed you to the alligators, my dear prince"