Raph x Male reader

Requested by Soe1eevee4life

Title: Topfree

Note: this is based off my shirtless (mikey x reader) oneshot!

I closed my eyes and leaned my head onto Raph's shoulder, who just wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned his head on mine. I took a deep breath and snuggled further into his side before opening my eyes again, turning back to the movie we were watching.

We were alone in the lair, having a sort of short "hang out" time since he'd been so busy with ninja stuff and I'd been so caught up in school stuff that I'd been leaving my house at eight every morning and returning late in the afternoon after work. Today was the first time we'd been able to hang out; thank God for spring break. Raph had decided to spend the break with me since his father had only gone crazy on them because he was getting ready to take April's spring break and take her training back at the farmhouse for a week straight.

Perfect.

So, while the other three were out on patrol, Raph had feigned an injury and was staying with me. Why, might you ask? Because his brothers didn't know we were together. Finding out Raph was in a relationship was bad enough- but with a guy? We didn't know how his brothers would react to that, so he basically banned me from telling them until he could come up with a good time to do so.

We'd been together for seven months.

But, instead of starting an argument with Raph, I decided to save that for another time and just continued to focus on our movie, closing my eyes as the warmth from the blanket wrapped around us and sent me into a deep sleep.

I woke up to yelling? No, whispering? Not that either. Oh, wait. It was whisper-yelling.

"Why did you hide this?" Leo? He was standing somewhere to my right, probably right next to Raph, who was now gone. I was laying on my side with the blanket covering me up to my chin.

"Because I knew you would react like this!" Raph was also whispering, but a little more quiet than Leo, probably a little more worried about keeping me asleep than Leo.

"If you had just told us-"

"What? You would've accepted us? Me? Look at him, Leo. You think you could ever say no to (y/n)? No- that's why I kept it a secret. Now if you'll excuse us, I'm taking him home." Leo said nothing as I suddenly felt arms around me, lifting me to a plastron; Raph's chest. I adjusted as an accordingly sleeping person would, and did nothing as Raph pulling the blanket around his shoulders and wrapped the edges around my body.

I felt him leap and knew we had just crossed the exit to the lair, so I stayed still and let Raph breathe for a moment.

"I know you're awake." My eyes flew open to see Raph smirking down at me, a sad look still in his eyes. I sighed and gestured for him to put me down. I immediately wrapped my arms around him, burying my face into his neck.

"Are you okay?" I muttered as I let him go and ran a hand down his face, searching for tears. Gently, he took his cold fingers and wrapped them around mine, pulling them down to they were locked in-between us.

"Yeah. It's just- Leo. I don't think he understands us. It's like if he doesn't approve them it doesn't happen. I'm tired of living under "his" rules!" Raph ground out, squeezing my fingers a little more as we began walking again.

"Raph, I just- Raph." I tapped his hands when the squeezing became painful and he immediately let me go, sighing out an apology as he wrapped the blanket even tighter around his shoulders. "Come on, big boy. I think we need to have a talk later."